Search for content in message boards

Robert Floyd - Grandson of Green/Greenberry Presley

Robert Floyd - Grandson of Green/Greenberry Presley

Phyllis Jelf (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jun 2006 11:13PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Presley
Searching for information on Robert Floyd who was the grandson of Green/Greenberry Presley. Robert would have been born approx 1902 according to the 1910 Federal Census. There is also an Edward Floyd listed as a boarder. Robert and Edward Floyd were living with Green Presley, his wife Melissa (as listed on the 1910 census.....her real name was Mary Malissa) and Kathen (not sure if this is the correct spelling of this child's name, must also assume this is Malissa's and Green's child at this point). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Robert Floyd - Grandson of Green/Greenberry Presley

Posted: 14 Jan 2013 3:59AM GMT
Classification: Query
I have some of the same info that you do. I can tell you that Robert would have been living in the same house as Kate, and they were about the same age. I am K ate's Grandaughter, and am also very curious about Robert and Edward Floyd. Kate always described herself as an only child, none of her children seemed to know anything about her family. She married RE Grubb Jr in Jan 1921, two weeks after her mother, Melissa, married the boarder, Edward Floyd! Kate spent her entire life in Bulls Gap, and reared 4 children. She was very active in Bulls Gap Baptist Church, and was a member of Eastern Star. Born in 1901, she lived to be 91 yrs old.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic