Search for content in message boards

Free Family History Research

Free Family History Research

Posted: 20 May 2013 7:31PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am offering a free family history research service. Yes, free. Why - I am not particually sure. I think it's because I value my family so highly and I feel people have the right to know there's. The web address for this is www.family-history-research.webnode.com and all enquires will be dealt with in a two day period - excluding any periods I know I wont be able to respond for, which I'll publicise before. I hope this is found useful,

From Matthew Waterfield

Re: Free Family History Research - Reply, Please Help

Posted: 21 May 2013 12:12PM GMT
Surnames: Kelley, Kelly
Matthew: I would love for you to research my "brick wall" ancestor John (or James) Henry Kelley (Kelly) born abt 1845 in SC. Need his parents & sibling names. I already have from his 1873 marriage forward, but it is the BACKWARD info that I am in need. His GA death cert. list his father as Henry Kelley (Kelly), but no mother is listed. He and wife Cynthia had four boys and one girl. One of the boys is my grandfather.

Thank in advance for your help. God Bless Suzan

Posted: 21 May 2013 12:52PM GMT
Susan, Did you have Kelley in Vernon Parish, LA., early
1900?

Thanks

Harold Gosnell

Posted: 21 May 2013 12:56PM GMT
Hi Suzan,
Okay, I'll get started on that right away. I'll make him a family tree and then send it to you via Ancestry, or, I can email it to you on a Word document - whichever you want.
From, Matthew

Re: Free Family History Research - Reply

Posted: 23 May 2013 1:15AM GMT
A Word document would be best. Do I understand this is a FREE Family History Research effort with no HIDDEN catches involved!

Posted: 23 May 2013 5:15AM GMT
Yes, this is completely free with no hidden catches involved. No details will go to any other person or organisation either.The only reason I need your email address is to send the Word document to you.

Posted: 25 May 2013 1:37AM GMT
Thanks in advance for all your work on my behalf. My email is: s1history@hotmail.com

Re: Free Family History Research - Kelley/Kelly

Posted: 25 May 2013 1:40AM GMT
Surnames: Kelley, Kelly
To my knowledge, none in LA. My Kelley/Kelly family came from Ireland to SC to VA, back to SC then to GA and some on to AL.

Re: Free Family History Research - Kelley/Kelly

Posted: 25 May 2013 3:00AM GMT
Thank you for the reply.

Harold

Re: Free Family History Research

Posted: 13 Jul 2013 8:27PM GMT
I would like to find my great uncle name Joseph (Joe) Reese He lived in Eustis,Fl. and his dad name Russell and his mother was Patience. I would like to know when he died and where? He has 2 or 3 different birth dates. ? around 1901, 1896. I don't know. That is Lake co., Fl.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions