for the BURCH family!!!! Our family came out of
MISSISSIPPI if you would like any info. or you have some info. please
contact me at my email.
]
Thanks

BURCH REUNION

Posted: 20 Jun 2000 8:08PM GMT
Edited: 25 Dec 2001 4:30AM GMT
MY FAMILY TOO WILL BE HAVING A FAMILY REUNION ON JULY 2, 2000 IN MS. MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY IS FROM MS. I AM ESPECIALLY LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON MY FATHER: HERBERT WAYNE BURCH. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFORMATION? ARE WE FROM THE SAME BURCH FAMILY?

Burch's of Mississippi

Posted: 25 Jun 2000 4:42PM GMT
Edited: 3 Jul 2001 11:52PM GMT
Anthony my gggrandfather is buried in Pascagoula and died between 1904 and 1910. Would you or anyone know a Berry/Berrien/Berrian Burch? He was married to Amanda Clark/Clarke.

helo burch

matthew burch (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jul 2000 2:01AM GMT
whats the deail with thiss burch stuff im a burch your a burch where all buerches but were not famly thats messd up well pleas right back soon :)

Burch Stuff.

Posted: 7 Jul 2000 10:17PM GMT
Matthew:
It depends on which Burch line you are a descendant from. I just returned from a family reunion and it was really great to meet 250 new relatives that I am related to.
Your reply and thoughts are appreciated.

Mississsippi Burches

Jana Smart (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jul 2000 7:55PM GMT
Well as usual, I'm a day late a dollar short. Anyway, I'm interested in Burches. Nancy Burch, Daughter of Richard Burch, wife of HJ Powell. Does anyone have her in their charts?? They left west MS went to east TX.
Posted: 16 Jul 2000 2:22PM GMT
Edited: 29 Jun 2001 2:33AM GMT
Beverly, which Burch do you descend from. My ancestor was John Burch, b. Nov. 7, 1752, Albemarle, Va., m. Lucy Jane Epperson, Jan. 17, 1786, Albemarle, Va. His son, James, b. 1806, Va. m. Elizabeth, 1829, Bath Co., Ky., d. after 1880, Lewis Co., Mo., his daughter , Jane, b. Dec. 14, 1833, Bath Co., Ky. m.(1)John Loftis, Jan. 23, 1853, Lewis Co., Mo., (2) John Robinson/Robertson, Aug. 20, 1857, Lewis Co. Mo. d. July 7, 1886, Warsaw, Hancock Co., Ill. from injuries received in horse and buggy accident. Are you familiar with this family?

Nancy Burch, my great-great grandmother

Cynthia (View posts)
Posted: 21 Jul 2000 10:31PM GMT
Nancy Burch, daughter of Richard Burch was my great-great grandmother. Would love to compare and trade information. Please contact me at cyn@txucom.net

Burch Descendants

Posted: 22 Jul 2000 8:52PM GMT
I am from the Burch line that starts with William Luther Burch and Eula Jane Thorn.
My Father was Herbert Wayne Burch. They are all from Fulton, MS. Does this cross with any of your relatives?
I look forward to your reply.

Burch's Family Reunion or Organization

Mary Barrow Bond (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jul 2000 10:59AM GMT
Beverly, read your message about having been to Burch family reunion. My Burch's are in Al, Ga, and Fl. I would love to find out if you have or have access to any of my Burch info. My name is Mary Barrow Bond my email address is HKBond@Hotmail.com Alcey Jane Burch married James Madison Barrow my ggrandpa. Her father was Moses Daphney Burch and her mother was Eliza Jane Miller. I found them on the census in Brewton Al. with some of their children. Eliza burned to death while washing clothes. Moses went on to marry three more times and had at least 16 children that we know of. I have the names of some of their spouses. Any info would be appreciated. Thankyou, Mary
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions