Search for content in message boards

Messer family

Messer family

Ulrike Hicks (View posts)
Posted: 20 Sep 2000 7:48PM GMT
I am looking for any information on Jefferson Messer born in Madison County NC. He married Sallie Shelton and together they had children, one daughters name was Clara H. Messer later Hicks. Any info appreciated please e-mail me at URHicks@aol.com
Posted: 3 Nov 2000 5:46PM GMT
Edited: 21 Aug 2001 1:16AM GMT
What is the time frame on these Messers?

Messer

Posted: 13 Nov 2000 9:38PM GMT
Hi, about the time frame, We are not exactly shure. I know that their daughter clara was born in 1899 so they probably was born somewhere between 1850 and 1880 i would imagine. i heard something about them living in madison county sometime. thats all i know right now about clara's parents, jefferson and sallie. any help would be great.

Jefferson H. Messer Family

Brenda Messer (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jan 2001 5:35PM GMT
Hi Ulrick

I cannot remember if I contacted you or not on the family of Clara. I had a computer crash and lost all of my email addresses and some [not much, than God] of my data, nothing of great importance, but some email messages.

I have Jefferson H. Messer married to Sallie Shelton, Maggie J. Clark and Caroline Teaster. The marriage of Jefferson and Sallie was in Cocke County, TN, on Sept. 10, 1891. I have quite a bit on the family of Jefferson, he is descended from "Uncle Fed" Messer of Haywood County, NC. I do not have anything on the family of Sallie.

Brenda Messer
windsong@compasonline.net

Messer family

Posted: 12 Jan 2001 6:15PM GMT
Hi Brenda, you made my day, thank you for your reply. I had no luck at all finding anything about Jefferson or Sally. do you have any other info like birthday or about his siblings or parents. Here is my e-mail address please feel free to correspond with me in person.
til then Ulli

Re: Messer / Jefferson Messer

Brenda Messer (View posts)
Posted: 10 Aug 2003 6:06PM GMT
Classification: Query
Jefferson Harrison Messer was the son of Conrad H. "Coonrod" Messer and Sarah Mariah Cogdill. He was the grandson of Frederick and Anna Hunter Messer and the great grandson of Christian Sargent Messer of Haywood County, NC.

Sallie Shelton was the daughter of Solomon and Rachel Shelton Shelton. Both mother and father were Shelton's by birth.

Regards

Brenda Messer
winsong8@bellsouth.net
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions