Search for content in message boards

Looking for Parents of Robert Humphery(Humphries) Tucker Abt 1843-May 3, 1919 in AL or SC

Looking for Parents of Robert Humphery(Humphries) Tucker Abt 1843-May 3, 1919 in AL or SC

Posted: 9 Sep 2003 2:01AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Tucker
I am looking for information about Robert H. Tucker, especially about who his parents are. He was born in either AL or SC around 1843 or 1846, died in Henrietta, Clay Co., Texas, and is buried in Dryden Cemetery, Hollis, Harmon, Oklahoma. He was married first to Mary "Molly" Bradford on Feb 1, 1866 in Lawerence Co., Alabama His children are: James William Braxton, Richard Alferd Benford, Manerva A ""Minnie, Ada "Addie", Myrtle V TUCKER, Rushin D TUCKER, Henry Warren. I believe that I found him in the Civil War service records as serving in the 16 Alabama Infantry in Company B.
If anyone knows anything or has anything to add I would appreciate it.

Re: Looking for Parents of Robert Humphery(Humphries) Tucker Abt 1843-May 3, 1919 in AL or SC

Posted: 1 Dec 2003 6:35PM GMT
Edited: 2 Dec 2003 12:29PM GMT
Surnames: Tucker, Redmon
I do not know who his parents are, but I do know that he also married Emma Redmon and their kids were Gracie, Dallas G., Charles E., Hattie M., W. Madden, Ama Gano, David, and Ruthie.

Re: Looking for Parents of Robert Humphery(Humphries) Tucker Abt 1843-May 3, 1919 in AL or SC

Posted: 25 Apr 2006 9:13PM GMT
Edited: 26 Apr 2006 12:27PM GMT
Surnames: Tucker, Moberly
Alan, was your gmother connected to the Tuckers, went to a large city to work, married a Moberly? Was her name Francis or Marion? I have the foggist memory floating around that Ruth Tucker told me.

Posted: 16 Dec 2006 3:47AM GMT
Edited: 17 Dec 2006 3:29PM GMT
Surnames: Tucker, bradford, redmon
I am the granddaughter of Richard Alferd Beneford Tucker. Robert Humphries Tucker 1st married Mary Ada "Molly" Bradford (1845 in Hope Hull, Montgomerym Alabam and died in Gould, Harmon, Oklahoma. He then married Emma Redmon. He and Emma are both buried at Dryden in Hollis, Ok. If you have found any other info, please reply. djcoaly @pldi.net at Hollis has alot of dates about the Tuckers but there are a few mistakes. Emalee King

Posted: 16 Dec 2006 3:51AM GMT
Surnames: Tucker
Iam the grand daughter of Richard Beneford Tucker of Hollis, Oklahoma. Please contact me. Emalee Tucker

Posted: 16 Dec 2006 3:26PM GMT
Edited: 17 Dec 2006 3:30PM GMT
Surnames: tucker, tracy, king
So glad to hear from you. RH was my ggrandfather thru his daughter (by Emma), Gracie Mary Minnie Tucker Tracy. I do recall someone marrying into the Kings. am sure his name was Humphrey as that is what he gave when he joined the army & is on his pension. Also, my grandmother & her siblings all gave the singular form as his name. RH was born in SC. Then lived in Alabama. I only have his mother's name, Jane. Have not located his father. I have located all his siblings. Some stories told by daughters, Ruth, Hattie & Gracie have been a little off but I have saved them as family tradition. Those ladies were real characters. They could tell so many stories. Their brothers, David & Dallas were just like them. All were such fun loving people. Would pull your leg a mile if one let them. I dearly loved all of them & really was sad when each died. More later. Send me your email & I will correspond. I would be glad to exchange phone #'s thru personal email....Gracie married John Tracy, a son was Eugene B. tracy. He married Eva Garland. Hence, me, Eva Jean Tracy. I, also, married a Tucker & searched for connection for years but have not found it. Maybe someday....Alway sleep late on Sat. Thus, I need to make some a.m.coffee......ejeantucker@yahoo.com.... Later, Eva Jean Tracy-Tucker
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions