Search for content in message boards

Jack Marriott

Jack Marriott

Posted: 2 Feb 2007 1:28AM GMT
Classification: Query
My father's cousin, Jack Marriott lived in South Bend, Indiana. His mother was Elinore Witucki, father Virgil Marriott. He was born between 1927 and 1928. He has probably passed away, as has my own father this past December. I'd like to find his obituary.

Re: Jack Marriott

Posted: 2 Feb 2007 11:31AM GMT
The newspaper necrology does not show an obit for a Jack Marriott. There is a 1986 obit for Virgil Marriott. It may indicate the location of his son, Jack.The current phone directory does not show a Jack.
I will investigate and let you know.
You can reach me at my home email:
irvm3@Juno.oom

Posted: 2 Feb 2007 8:32PM GMT
When Virgil Marriott died Jack was living in Michigan City,IN.
The Soc Sec Death Index shows a Jack W Marriott born 9 SEp 1925 died 8 May 2003 in Polk City, IA. There is a Jack F Marriott born 22 Jan 1924 died 11 Apr 1996 in Elmira, NY.

Posted: 2 Feb 2007 9:36PM GMT
Thanks. This Jack is Jack R. Marriott, born in 1928..he was 2 and 3 months in 1930 Census. I'll keep looking thanks!

Posted: 4 Feb 2007 4:07AM GMT
I don't know if it's the same Jack Marriott you're looking for, but I had a typing teacher at the old Rogers High School, here in Michigan City, Indiana, by that name. As far as I know, he still lives here in Michigan City.

Posted: 2 May 2008 3:15AM GMT
Hello
I just came across this and Jack Marriott is my uncle. My father David is his brother. Jack Marriott is still alive. He is living in Michigan City with his wife, Barbara.

Posted: 2 May 2008 3:42AM GMT
yes I spoke to him shortly after posting this . Are you into genealogy? Pam

Posted: 27 Feb 2013 4:44AM GMT
I'm not sure who you are, I'm guessing maybe my dad's cousin Junior's daughter? (Btw, it's Eleanor :-) I see your entry is dated 2007- my dad died in 2009. Here's the obit. Please get in touch with me, I'd love to hear about your dad - memories, and what you know of things they did as boys! :-)
http://www.carlislefuneralhome.net/fh/obituaries/obituary.cf...

Posted: 27 Feb 2013 4:45AM GMT
OMG I can't believe this conversation was going on in 2007 about my dad, I'm very thrilled to see it here! Bless you all for remembering him! Yes, he taught typing to almost all of Michigan City!

Posted: 27 Feb 2013 4:50AM GMT
Hi Beth! I'm amazed at this search for my dad here! Hope you are well. Sorry I fell out of contact. Love & Blessings to you!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions