Search for content in message boards

Grandparents relatives

Grandparents relatives

Posted: 20 Sep 2001 1:26PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 2 Oct 2001 2:06AM GMT
Surnames: Cermak, Louckov, Stoklasa, Malinski
I,m searching for the following sur names Cermak, Louckov,Stoklasa, Malinski, all from somewhere close to Praug. Thanks to anyone who can help Sharon

Re: Grandparents relatives

Posted: 20 May 2002 3:33PM GMT
Edited: 31 May 2002 4:08AM GMT
Dear Sharon,

My great-grandmother was name Anastazie Stoklasa. She was born in 1880 and married John A. Vanick in 1899 in the United States. I do not know if she had any siblings, but she wrote to cousins name Karlick. I think she came here via Ellis Island in 1895, possibly with a sibling as another Stoklasa is mentioned on the Ellis Island list.. She is listed as Stacie Stoklasa. There was also a lot of communication with a Bosak family in Wisconsin. John Vanick was a subject of Austria-Hungary. The only thing I know is that Stacie came from Bohemia. They were both gone before it all turned to Czechoslovakia, but they did visit in 1925.
Gail

Stoklasa

ken Johnson (View posts)
Posted: 20 Aug 2002 3:46PM GMT
Hello,

We might have a conenction, In my tree I have an Annastazie Stoklasa b 1877 in Missouri, daughter of Wencil Stoklasa of Bohemia. According to my research she married into the Kleker or Tomes family, dont have that information in front of me right now.

Re: Stoklasa

Posted: 31 Aug 2002 12:53AM GMT
Surnames: Stoklasa
Hi, My Anna Stoklasa, was a Cermaka that married into the Stoklasa family in Bohemia . Could there be a connection thru my grandfather. Josefa Stoklasa. His parents were Josefa Stoklosa and Teresa Malinske Stoklasa. My grandfather was born in Bohemia 1877. Could his father be a brother some where in your line.

Posted: 28 Oct 2003 9:05PM GMT
Edited: 31 Dec 2004 2:31AM GMT
I am looking for an Eva Malinske? does she fit with your Theresa?

Sharon Briggs (View posts)
Posted: 30 Oct 2003 6:04AM GMT
Laurie, All I havr on Malinski is that her first name was Teresa and she was the mother of my grandfather, her married name was Stoklasa. They lived somewhere around Praue I think to the south. Any help you cann give would be wonderful. If you have a town close by we may have a family connection. This woman would have been born early to mid 1800s. Thank-you for answering;. Sharon

Posted: 3 Apr 2013 4:20PM GMT
Surnames: Stoklasa , Bosak
dear gail, i received aletter from you several years ago and have been to reach you again i would be very much interested in the information covered in the cards my aunt and uncle sent to your relatives many years ago please respond william bosak

Posted: 27 Feb 2014 5:38PM GMT
Two Stoklasa brothers immigrated from Hungary/Austria and settled in Phillips, Wisconsin. I believe the book stated their sons followed a few years later. One had a son named George Stoklasa, if that fits in anywhere. He passed away in the 90s around the age of 75. No one remaining in the Phillips area today seems to remember the Stoklasas, but the book said they homesteaded land and farmed in the area for quite some time.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions