Search for content in message boards

Hooks in Armstrong Co., PA

Hooks in Armstrong Co., PA

Posted: 24 Oct 2003 8:06PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 21 Sep 2004 1:08PM GMT
Looking for information on a Deborah Hooks who married a Fish in Armstrong County, PA. Deborah had 2 sons, William and George Fish and maybe a daughter Sarah Ann. Family records said Deborah was born in England. In 1850, Deborah is living with her son George in Washington County, Ohio. The children were born in PA.

Re: Hooks in Armstrong Co., PA

Carl Hooks (View posts)
Posted: 25 Dec 2005 4:49PM GMT

I have a Deborah Hooks listed in my research as being born in 1800 @Armstrong Co. Pa.

Her father and mother are Thomas Hooks and Mary Frazier. who were born in Maryland.

Email me if desire more information: Hookstu@aol.com

Posted: 7 Jan 2008 6:35PM GMT
Her Father was Thomas Hooks B abt 1754 in Maryland Died April 1838 Armstrong County, Pa Mother Mary Frazier B 1 Sept 1757 Port Republic, Calvert County, Md. died Sugar Creek Twp, Armstrong County, Pa

Posted: 8 Jan 2008 11:44AM GMT
This may be true, do you know of any supporting documents that show his (Thomas)daughter married a FISH?

Posted: 8 Jan 2008 5:06PM GMT
I would have to look agin but Im pritty sure that his will says his daughter Deb Fish. Do you have anymore on her anything we can add? Would you like a pdf file on where we are at? Email me at johnsnelson@sbcglobal.net
per page

Find a board about a specific topic