Search for content in message boards

Pearl Grossbeck - Pittsburgh

Pearl Grossbeck - Pittsburgh

Posted: 4 Aug 2011 5:34PM GMT
Classification: Cemetery
Surnames: Grossbeck, Wetzel, Schmidt, Derr
I am searching for the grave of Pearl Grossbeck. She was born Iva Pearl Wetzel on July 13, 1895 or 1898 and died July 15, 1943. At the time of her death, her mother's name was Anna Schmidt (although I believe her maiden name was Derr) and she was living in Pittsburgh, PA. Pearl's death certificate says she was buried in the Zelienople Cemetery in Pittsburgh. Zelienople, PA is NOT in Pittsburgh, but it is somewhat near it. I have already contacted the Zelienople Historical Society and Pearl is NOT buried in the cemetery there, so now I have reached a dead end (no pun intended). If anyone has come across her grave or Anna Schmidt's in Pittsburgh, I would deeply appreciate it if you can tell me the location. Thank you!

Re: Pearl Grossbeck - Pittsburgh

Posted: 21 Feb 2012 2:11PM GMT
Classification: Query
Places near Zelienople: Lots of Lutheran churches in local towns nearby had their own cemeteries. Hammond I think, Mars, and a town that starts with an E something, these were local old towns, maybe look at historical churches and towns in the area. I saw them listed on this site once but don't know where or maybe it was googling Zelienople. I lived there once many decades ago.

Re: Pearl Grossbeck - Pittsburgh

Posted: 21 Feb 2012 10:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
I typed in Zelienople, PA in google search and chose (city info). Then picked (list of cemetery's) and then distance from town (1-15? miles),a complete list of them came up.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions