any information on my family names would be welcome

Lowe - Current, Eleuthera, Bahamas

Posted: 31 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 17 Aug 2001 2:57PM GMT
Surnames: Lowe
Mary Luella Lowe married my Gr. grandfather, William Henry
Parker in current in early 1900. She had a large family and
had two brothers who lived in Key West. More information upon request. Thanks, Clair

Treco Family from Long Island

Judith (View posts)
Posted: 11 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Treco
Just looking over some old messages, and found yours. I have probably 50 members of the Treco family in my database. Apparently a Treco married one of our Cartwright ancestors. Let me know how far you go back. This one was born in 1873.

Treco Roots

Posted: 12 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 16 Aug 2002 6:41AM GMT
William ALexander Treco b:1829 in Nassau, B.W.I. and d: 20 May 1864 in Turks Islands, B.W.I. is my gggrandfather. He married Mary Ann Jones and had 5 children - one male named William Alexander Moon Treco who moved from Bermuda to New York City around 1890. His daughter, Florence Gladys Treco, married in Manhasset in 1927. Any connection? Always nice to chat with a Treco!
Joy

Treco Roots

Posted: 24 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
I don't have any knowledge of Carroll Treco being on my family tree. I have sent to the Bahamas for my gggrandfather's birth records and I am hoping, but not holding my breath, that his parents and where they immigrated from is listed. Do you have any knowledge of where your Treco ancestors immigrated from?
Joy

treco's

Shirley Cartwright (Lowe) (View posts)
my grandfather Carrol Treco married my grandmother georgeann cartwright in long island I'm not sure of the dates. Apperantly quite a few of my uncles moved to new york to live with my grandmothers family.are you related to carroll?

lowe from current eleuthera

hi thank you for the information im not sure if thesea are my people any more information on the key west or any other brothers left in current would be appreciated
my grandfather born in current was name constance anything on him would be apprecaited

Treco Roots

Posted: 28 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
If I do get any leads on the name I will be sure and share it with you.
Joy

treco's

Posted: 28 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Joy I'm not sure where the Treco's cam from if you find out I would be interested. Someone once said France.
thanks

Lowe, Current, Eleuthera-Eldons, Eldens

Walter L. Elden, P.E. (Ret) (View posts)
Posted: 31 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Lowe, Eldon, Elden
My father, Harry Richardson Eldon, was born on Current, Eleuthera in 1905. He had a brother, Percy Eldon. Harry migrated to Miami in 1920. He had a half-sister, Eadie, who married George Lowe. They moved to and resided in Jacksonville, Fl.

One of Percy's daughters, Ivy, married a Lowe, She now resides in Freeport, BI. The other is Eunice Smith, and resides in Nasauu.

I am trying to find out more about my father, who later changed the spelling of his name from Eldon to Elden.

I have a WEB page with photos of Harry, Percy, Edie Lowe at:

http://home.cfl.rr.com/welden/dad_mom/start.htm

Part of my father's original Bahamian passport is shown.

I hope this may help.

Walter Elden
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions