Edited: 29 Aug 2002 11:41AM GMT
Surnames: Kenefick, Kennefick, Kenefic
Lookinf for all Keneficks of Cork 1800's onwards

Also any info about Tracton and also Ladysbridge
Posted: 24 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 10 Aug 2001 2:45PM GMT
Surnames: Kennefick

I have seen quite a few of your clan on Margaret Grogans , under church records, By Murphy . Good luck. Eleanor

Kenneficks of Tracton area

Posted: 4 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 31 Oct 2005 10:26PM GMT
I have completed a database that includes all Tracton Abbey Catholic baptisms, 1802-1880, and marriages, 1841-1880. There were also many Kenneficks in Carrigaline-Crosshaven and Passage West, for which I have the marriages and baptisms until 1880. I do not know how to send them by e-mail because the print-out is 16 columns wide on legal-sized paper and gets completely garbled when I try to e-mail it. Send me your street address and I will regular-mail you the Tracton parish Kenneficks. No charge. Or can you narrow it down to particular first names?
Frank Thompson

Re: Kenefick Family 1800's

William R. Feeney (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jul 2002 9:45PM GMT
Surnames: Kenefick
My great grandmother was Bridget Kenefick from Garryvoe Townland, Co. Cork. She married Michael Loughlin/Loghlin of Curraghlea Townland, Co Cork in the RC Chapel at Ladysbridge on February 12, 1866. Bridget Kenefick was born on February 8, 1837 and died in Providence, RI on August 6, 1917. Her parents were Patrick and Elizabeth (Ryan) Kenefick from Garryvoe. She had a number of siblings. I would appreciate any information which you might have. I will share whatever information I have that would be useful to you. Bill Feeney

Posted: 4 Jul 2002 10:30PM GMT
Edited: 29 Aug 2002 11:41AM GMT
I will look at my records in a couple of weks time when on holiday.

I know of a Mary kenefick whose family still live in the Ladysbridge area. They do not easily link to mine but she is a keen genealogist. I ned to find her e-mail address.
Wil contact you.

Theresa

William R. Feeney (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jul 2002 1:11PM GMT
Dear Theresa:
Thank you for your recent note re the Keneficks. I look forward to receiving the e-mail address of Mary Kenefick of Ladysbridge. Have a nice holiday. Bill Feeney

Michael Kenefick (View posts)
Posted: 20 Nov 2002 1:03AM GMT
Surnames: Kenefick, Kennefick, Kennifick, Kenefake
Hello,

I see some the post that you have and I am looking for the "link" as well. I have some info on my descendants in Ireland but am looking for more. Maybe our families paths cross way back when. If the Mary Kenefick mentioned in one of the posts could contact me, also, that would be nice. Michael Kenefick

Mary Kenefick (View posts)
Posted: 1 Dec 2002 8:52PM GMT
yes Michael, here I am.

Sr Mary

Michael P. Kenefick (View posts)
Posted: 1 Dec 2002 11:54PM GMT
sorry e-mail is kenefick@copper.net

judy telfer (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jan 2003 4:31PM GMT
Surnames: Kenefcik
Ny great great grandfather was Patrick Kenefick born in Cork County.. Family settled in Ontario Canada. Patrick was born around 1829. Married Mary mc cormick. Not sure if they were married in Ireland or Canada.Does anyone have info. hat might help?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions