Search for content in message boards

Ruby Pearl Pack Obituary

Ruby Pearl Pack Obituary

Posted: 18 Jul 2013 4:29AM GMT
Classification: Query
Does anyone have access to the obituary for Ruby Pearl Pack.
She was born March 13, 1905, and died Sept. 4, 1979 in Wolfe City, Texas.
Her maiden name was Stewart, and she was married to William Ottis Pack.

An obituary was printed in the Greenville Herald Banner on Sept 5, 1979.

Thanks for any help

Re: Ruby Pearl Pack Obituary

Posted: 18 Jul 2013 10:43AM GMT
Classification: Death
Surnames: Pack, Macon, Stewart, Crowell, Thornton, Bicknell, Champan
Greenville (Texas) Herald Banner, Wed, 5 Sep 1979, page A2, Deaths, Pack

WOLFE CITY – Ruby P. Pack, 74, of 310 Manson St., Wolfe City, died about 11 a.m. Tuesday at her daughter’s home in Greenville.

Funeral service will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at the First Baptist Church of Wolfe City with the Rev. Harry Stanley and the Rev. Mark Gibson officiating. Burial will be at Mount Carmel Cemetery here.

Mrs. Pack was born March 13, 1905, in Tennessee, the daughter of Walter Lee and Daisy Macon Stewart. She married William “Ottis” Pack; he preceded her in death in 1954.

Survivors include a daughter, Linda Crowell of Greenville; sisters, Ollie Thornton of Wolfe City, Lois Bicknell of Irving and Cleva Champan (sic) of Hale Center; brothers, Roy Stewart and Hall Stewart of Lubbock and Parnell Stewart of Brimerton, Wash.

The family will be at Owens Funeral Home here from 7 to 9 tonight.

Pallbearers will be Arville McMurray, Lynwood Hale, Harley Stephens, Wesley Blankenship, M.W. McWhirter and Orville Watson.

Owens Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.

Re: Ruby Pearl Pack Obituary

Posted: 18 Jul 2013 3:16PM GMT
Classification: Query
Thank you for the obituary.

Ruby was my aunt. I am somewhat of a novice at family research. I am researching mostly the Chapman, and Stewart family lines. My mother is Cleva Chapman. She is 97 now.

Thanks again.

Michael Chapman
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions