Search for content in message boards

family

family

Graeme Westhorpe. (View posts)
Posted: 15 Sep 2004 4:45AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Westhorpe, Wilson, Judd, Voyer, Shingler, DeVercelli, Wadds, Burrows, Taylor, Kirk, Oldroyd
Hi out there if any one has any info about these names I would love to from you.
Westhorpe & Wilson, Westhorpe & Judd, Voyer & Shingler,
DeVercelli & Cinquegrana,Hanger & Frankland,Hanger & Jackson,F.Wadds & F.Burrows,D.Bruce & a.Taylor,
J.Kirk & E.Neil, Rev.W.Smith & M.Oldroyd.
I wold love to from anybody that can help.
Posted: 20 Feb 2007 10:49AM GMT
I am starting to trace my family and need some help

Re: family

Posted: 20 Feb 2007 7:37PM GMT
Surnames: Wadds, Burrows
I have the indexes for Victoria and am happy to help you with lookups. So if you would like to send me your email address and names of the WADDS that you would like to research I can provide the index entries for you.

There are not that many WADDS in Victoria and most seem to be descendants of Frank WADDS and Fanny BURROWS who married in Victoria in 1879. Frank was born in England and Fanny was born in Emerald Hill (South Melbourne)according to the marriage index entry.

Posted: 2 Jun 2008 6:37AM GMT
Surnames: JUDD, MORESI, JENKYN,
Hello Graeme, Just reading Ancestry.com, don't come here very often, but I see where you have Judd/Westhorpe. My aunt... JUDD is married to ...........Westhorpe and wondered if this is the family you are looking for. They used to be at the place you mentioned. Both are still alive, thus I haven't mentioned their names.
Regards
Joan
Posted: 6 May 2011 6:47PM GMT
Surnames: westhorpe
Hi Graem my name is Charles Westhorpe, so wondered if i could be of any help. yours Chas
Posted: 26 Aug 2011 6:05AM GMT
Hi Charles could you tell me the name of your father please
we could be related,my wife name was a DeVercelli

Posted: 26 Aug 2011 7:30PM GMT
Hi Graeme,
Your query may obtain more response if you were to post full names (Christian & surname), place names & time frame.
(A subject heading using with names & or places would be more beneficial to you too).
Due to your lack of information, many will read your post & simply go to the next query.
Regards,
Dee.
Posted: 27 Aug 2011 12:47PM GMT
Hi Graeme my fathers name was cyril charles westhorpe, his father was charles fredrick born 12 07 1885 died24 07 1964 in london england his father was george henry born24 08 1856 died 1901
Posted: 5 Sep 2011 11:06AM GMT
Hi chasontheboat thank you for your reply,could you tell me if any of the family is related to John Westhorpe born in
london & married Esther Lewis in Australia,i have a lot of Westhorpe's names but haveing troulbe to link up .
John had a son Walter Lewis Westhorpe who is my G.G.Grand father.
do you have a email site it would make easy to contact you.
Regards.
Graeme.
Posted: 6 Sep 2011 2:01PM GMT
Hi Graeme your right it would be easier by email my address is chasontheboat@yahoo.com my phone is 01922 410657
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions