Search for content in message boards

relatives: Creuzer/Reinhardt/Hovland/Skrief/Farr/Fleishmann/Richtman/Vonderbush/Hallas/Schamaun

relatives: Creuzer/Reinhardt/Hovland/Skrief/Farr/Fleishmann/Richtman/Vonderbush/Hallas/Schamaun

Posted: 11 Jan 2003 6:43PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 3 Jan 2006 8:21PM GMT
These are all family members that either married into the Creuzer family of Alma and Nelson or the Reinhardt family.I have some information about each of these families and would like to get in contact with anyone who is related or has information about them. The Creuzer's and parts of their families moved to Wabaha MN, in the 1880's and 1890's.

Re: relatives: Creuzer/Reinhardt/Hovland/Skrief/Farr/Fleishmann/Richtman/Vonderbush/Hallas/Schamaun

Posted: 15 Oct 2011 3:54AM GMT
Hi,
I am Cheryl Richtman Jones and I would like to know how our families connect. I am unfamiliar with your names. I know of 2 Richtman families: ours settles in the Wisconsin area around 1850 and the others that I have had contact with are current rabbis in New York that had stolen the Richtman name to get out of Eastern Europe during WW2.

Thanks, Cheryl Richtman Jones

Re: relatives: Creuzer/Reinhardt/Hovland/Skrief/Farr/Fleishmann/Richtman/Vonderbush/Hallas/Schamaun

Posted: 3 Oct 2012 3:22PM GMT
Surnames: Richtman
Cheryl, this is the Richtman family I have in Wisconsin.
John Christ Richtman born Germany Died 1896 Buffalo Ct. Wis
his son Jacob Richtman born Prussia married Sophia Kircheck
the had daughter Sarah Richtman born Fountain City WI married jean Paul Reinhardt and lived in Fountain City WI. He was a doctor. Is this part of your family.DArlene

Posted: 3 Oct 2012 8:58PM GMT
Yes. My father was William Saxe Richtman whose father was Saxe Hill Richtman whose father was William Richtman whose father was John Christ Richtman. I have been away from Family Tree Maker and Ancestry for a long time. My mother passed in Feb. and I'm retired so I want to clean up the information I have. I have photos of Jacob Richtman steamboats on the Mississippi River with his name on them. So, yes we are related!

Glad to hear from you, Cheryl

Posted: 4 Oct 2012 4:07PM GMT
Oh Cheryl that is very cool. I have never seen any of the pictures of the river boats he captained. I would love to see a picture. my email address is dar.creuzer@gmail.com
if you get time to send me one. I would love it. I did have the information from you family just to Saxe Hill Richtman. Do you have any family pictures of the older Richtman family?

Darlene
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions