Search for content in message boards

Enoch Bowan Gillespie/Gillaspie

Enoch Bowan Gillespie/Gillaspie

Posted: 1 Jun 2000 8:46AM GMT
Edited: 9 Jun 2002 8:33PM GMT
Enoch was born abt 1810 in PA. Have information on 13 children, but nothing on brothers or sisters. He married Mary Ann Kilmer. Looking for connections with other Gillespies. Lived in Marion,Oh, Indiana, and MI e-mail timothyabrennan@yahoo.com

Whitten's in Michigan

Posted: 22 Jun 2000 7:58PM GMT
Edited: 25 Aug 2003 2:52AM GMT
Have a Walter Whitten married to Julia Sargent, Know of 3 daughters. One who was Rosa and she married a Thomas Gillespie. They had 3 daughters maybe 4. Daughter Myrtle married Julius Kirby. I'm looking for Lianeage to Walter.

Thomas Gillespie

Posted: 23 Jun 2000 6:50AM GMT
Beckie, I don't know of any Thomas Gillespie in my family. Enoch Gillespie ended up in Allegan Co. MI. A few of his spouse's family lived in Thornapple Twp. Barry Co. in the 1850's. Thomas could be a nephew of Enoch's, but don't know yet. Tim

Mary Abby Killmer

Wanda Delp (View posts)
Posted: 17 Feb 2001 3:09PM GMT
Came across picture and obit. of a Mary Abby Killmer. How she fits into my tree not sure yet. I have a Abbey Anna Gage-Gordon that maiden name was Gillaspie. This was in my mom's bible so I know that she ties in just not sure yet how. Wanda

Mary Ann Kilmer

Posted: 17 Feb 2001 6:37PM GMT
Wanda,
Contact me at timothyabrennan@yahoo.com. I have some information on Abby Ann Gillespie Gage. Tim

Re: Whitten's in Michigan

Posted: 31 Dec 2011 8:32PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 1 Jan 2012 2:37PM GMT
Surnames: gillespie
Beckie,

I have the connection now to Rosa Whitten. I have it as Frank Gillespie instead of Thomas Gillespie as her spouse. I do have information on the Gillespies as Frank's father David is a brother to my ancestor Enoch Bowan Gillespie. Contact me if you are interested. Tim
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions