james noland

james noland

Posted: 26 Feb 2006 10:13PM GMT
Classification: Query
This post was deleted by the author on 5 May 2013 5:09PM GMT

Re: james noland

Posted: 13 Mar 2006 5:08AM GMT
Patricia wrote, "I am trying to find the family of James Noland, who was married to Mary A. (Mollie) Martin of Saginaw, Michigan. They were married est. 1866 and children were Charles, Mary, Margaret and James."

Patricia, do you mean that you're trying to find James NOLAND's family of origin? Or do you mean that you'd like information about his wife and children and later descendants?

Either way, can you provide any other information? Birth years and places for James and Mary/Mollie or for any of the children? Did they marry in Michigan? Did they raise their family in Michigan? Or did they migrate?

mary jane crowe (View posts)
Posted: 26 Mar 2006 4:28PM GMT
Surnames: Noland
I am trying to locate James Noland's family of origin. According to his obit, he was born in Boston in 1846. His death certificate says his parents were Andrew Noland and Ann Galvin. The obit said the family moved to Chicago, then to Ottawa, IL: that he attended Notre Dame University.

I am trying to locate the ancestral home in Ireland. According to the Census reports for him, both of his parents were born in Ireland. Thank you for any help.

mary jane crowe (View posts)
Posted: 26 Mar 2006 4:59PM GMT
Surnames: Noland
In my first reply, I forgot to answer your questions.

Mary A. (Mollie) Martin was born to Michael Martin and Catherine Farrell Martin. Her death certificate says she was born in Cayuga, Canada December 24, 1874. She died April 28, 1944 in Saginaw.

Mary (Mollie) and James Noland raised their family in Saginaw. Their children were: Charles, Mary, Margaret and James. Charles married Helen Herm of Saginaw. Their first two children, Charles and William were born there. Their third and last child, Mary Helen, was born in Chicago, where the family moved.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions