Search for content in message boards

Albert Rucker/ African American

Albert Rucker/ African American

Nora Martin (View posts)
Posted: 1 Dec 2000 1:37AM GMT
In search of information on my gr gr uncle
Albert Rucker. Albert was born in Ga, his father in Virgina, and his mother Silva was
born in Ga. Albert Rucker once lived in Chilton County, Al. Any help would be appreciated.
Nora Martin

Looking for other Rucker relatives

Patricial (View posts)
Posted: 13 Dec 2000 9:25AM GMT
Hello: my name is patricia rucker. I was born in Gainesville GA to Robert Lee Rucker and Betty A. Davis on 7/7/54. I have lots of relatives who still reside in GA that I know nothing about. I am also related to the Tiesleys of GA, the Hemphills of GA. the Lipscombs of GA. My dad was also known as Cornelius Tiesley as a child. I need to know if anyone has any other information on the surnames that I listed in the Gainesville GA area. GOD BLESS you

Rucker

Nora Martin (View posts)
Posted: 13 Dec 2000 4:43PM GMT
I know nothing more about Rucker name other than what I have listed in search. Perhaps
others may be able to help us in our search.
Good Luck in your quest for knowledge

Nora Martin

ansestors from ga.

normdy rucker (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jan 2001 1:32AM GMT
hello my name is normdy rucker and i have family in ga that i know nothing about my grandmother wendy rucker resides here in california and so do her children her father is still in ga and so is her ex husband im just trying to find out about my family if you can help please do and i will do the best on my part

Re: Albert Rucker/ African American

Tony Darnell Davis (View posts)
Posted: 9 Sep 2002 1:26AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: rucker, dorsey
My family is from Shelby County Kentucky and originated in Virginia. My oldest traceable Rucker is Anderson Rucker born around 1850 in Benson, Kentucky. His father was from Virginia and mother from Kentucky. He married Jane ? of Shelbyville, Kentucky. Jane was born around 1847. They had sons
named Chester (1881), Richard(1884),William, and Alonzo. Chester married Roberta Dorsey (1895) and had one son, Cornelius Rucker (1915). Richard married Sadie B. ? (1892) and had children Louis A. Rucker and Luella Rucker. I am still researching my ancestry so there are many holes to be filled in. I know we have relatives in Shelbyville, Ky, Louisville, Ky, and Middletown, Ohio.
I reside in Cincinnati, Ohio. Cornelius Rucker (aka George Anderson) was my father. I have one sister and three brothers in the
Rucker line. My mailing address is P.O. Box 1912, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202. I hope this information is helpful. I would like to obtain any information and/or photographs of this family.
Please check messages on this board posted by Erika Rucker or go to the compiled genealogy board and insert the name David Rucker. He is said to have lived in Kentucky and migrated to Texas.
Good luck in your search.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions