Search for content in message boards

Desparately Seeking Information WILLIAMS/JOHN(S)

Desparately Seeking Information WILLIAMS/JOHN(S)

Posted: 19 Jul 2002 8:44PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: JOHN(S) / WILLIAMS
I am searching for information in the Sheridan area for James Williams married to Jane John(s). Birth-marriages-deaths. She died around 1912, leaving orphan children, one being John Williams born there in 1905. She immigrated from England, I do not know about him. Any iformation would be deeply appreciated.

Re: Desparately Seeking Information WILLIAMS/JOHN(S)

Kathie (View posts)
Posted: 23 Sep 2002 5:55AM GMT
Surnames: williams/John(s)
Hi Kathi,
Take a look at my web page www.discoversheridan.com
You could post if you'd like on my "Finding People" page. There is also a link to our local Gen Web project on it. If you'd like me to do some look-up just email me.
Good Luck!

Kat

Kathie (View posts)
Posted: 23 Sep 2002 5:55AM GMT
Surnames: williams/John(s)
Hi Kathi,
Take a look at my web page www.discoversheridan.com
You could post if you'd like on my "Finding People" page. There is also a link to our local Gen Web project on it. If you'd like me to do some look-up just email me.
Good Luck!

Kat

Posted: 31 Oct 2010 9:29AM GMT
Surnames: Williams
Kat, do you still have a website? The link you posted in 2002 is not working. THanks!!

Posted: 3 May 2012 9:18PM GMT
My husband's great-grandmother, Helen, married James Claude Williams. I believe this is the same individual you are looking for. My tree is public if you'd like to see what I have for him. I am hoping to go through pictures with the family soon and if you're interested I can let you know what I find.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic