Search for content in message boards

James Thrayakill Fullerton

James Thrayakill Fullerton

Posted: 31 Jul 2003 1:01AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Fullerton
I am looking for information on a James T. fullerton who married Rebecca Van Etton. They were married in Illinois 1846-1847 and moved to Minnesota in the 1850's. I am looking for information of his parents or grandparents and any brother or sisters. I am his gggrandfather.

Fullerton family

Posted: 19 Apr 2007 2:19PM GMT
Surnames: Fullerton Ford
Do you know of the Fullerton family that owned the successful lumber company?

Re: Fullerton family

Posted: 20 Apr 2007 8:12AM GMT
To my knowledge I do not have a Fullerton in my line that owned a Lumber Co.
Jim

Posted: 21 Apr 2007 2:11AM GMT
Surnames: Fullerton.
The History of South Dakota by Doane Robinson, vol. II (1904) pages 1707-1708 Lists Thomas Fullerton as president of the Fullerton Lumber Company, of Mitchell, He talks alot about his family and his parents. His parents were Samual Fullerton and Anna Holmes. He was born in County Antrim of Scotch - Irish Descent. I found this in http://ftp.rootsweb.com/pub/usegenweb/sd/biography/doane2/fu....

I am following the James Thraykill Fullerton and the James C Fullerton who had the Fullerton Bottling company in Fairfax, Minnesota. I have a number of relatives who lived in Illinois, Missouri and Minnesota. If any of my information might help you please let me know.

Fullerton family

Posted: 21 Apr 2007 3:35AM GMT
Surnames: Fullerton
Thank you so much!

Re: James Thrayakill Fullerton

Posted: 21 Apr 2007 3:48PM GMT
My name is Harvey Fullerton. My people came to Arkansas from Tn. They lived in Clark county, Ar and Nevada county,Arkansas. I do not know of any owning a lumber co. sorry ,I can not help you. Harvey

Posted: 25 Jan 2008 1:36AM GMT
new email address: concnn@myfamily.com

Posted: 11 Jan 2012 8:49PM GMT
James T Fullerton was my gggreat-grandmother's (Henrietta Jane Fullerton Smith) half-brother. I have a rather extensive Fullerton Family Genealogy listing his 25 sisters, brothers, half-sisters, half-brothers, mother, step-mothers, father, grandparents along with uncle and aunt as well as a few cousins. If you're interested let me know.

Posted: 27 Jun 2012 9:05PM GMT
I work for Fullerton Lumber in Glencoe, MN and was wondering if you can tell me anything about this postcard.

Posted: 1 Jul 2012 4:22PM GMT
I appologise for not responding to your response to my request of 2003 regarding James T Fullerton. I just noticed it and would like to receive any information that you would like to share. I do not have a aunt so I know that would help me a lot. We have a long history of descendents of William Fullerton and would be happy to share that with you. I will either mail you a printed copy, email you the file or put the file out as private and invite you in. You can email me the information of decide what would work best for you. My email address is bswanson1103@aol.com. Look forward to sharing information with you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions