Search for content in message boards

Lindley/O'Conner

Lindley/O'Conner

sharon spencer (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jun 2004 1:53AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Lindley/O
looking for information on Lydia Lindley who married Britton O'Conner 2/20/1818 in Wayne County, IN.
I believe they had children, Jonathan, Larkin and Lavina.

Lydia's father was James Lindley born 9/1747 in NC, her mother was Susannah Stout.

Other children:
Mary
Johathan
Jenny
Hannah
Rachel
Tency
John
JamesWilliam
Charles
Elizabeth
Susannah

Re: Lindley/O'Conner

Posted: 10 Feb 2013 10:46PM GMT
did you ever find any information on Lydia Lindley and her family? I found a record of where she was going to marry John Howell, applied for the license, but then it is said he married her sister instead, Jenny. I cannot find any proof of this. I just wondered if you ever found anything about this family.
I have her father in my tree as well. If you are interested my tree on Ancestry is Kay Fetter 2009

Re: Lindley/O'Conner

Posted: 10 Feb 2013 11:42PM GMT
did you ever find any information on Lydia Lindley and her family? I found a record of where she was going to marry John Howell, applied for the license, but then it is said he married her sister instead, Jenny. I cannot find any proof of this. I just wondered if you ever found anything about this family.
I have her father in my tree as well. If you are interested my tree on Ancestry is Kay Fetter 2009

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions