Search for content in message boards

In search of waters

In search of waters

Posted: 19 Jun 2000 7:15AM GMT
Edited: 22 Sep 2001 10:10PM GMT
Elizabeth Waters married William Miller around 1835, lived in PA, in 1837, was in Ohio by 1839. could use some help on finding this family in PA.

Waters Family

Posted: 5 Jul 2000 6:02PM GMT
Edited: 5 Aug 2001 10:25PM GMT
I am also doing research on a Waters family from Delaware county and Phildelphia Pa.
Hugh Waters Mary Scalan
Bernard/Thomas Waters Mary Coady she remarried James Atkins
Hugh W Waters Helen Crosson
Posted: 5 Jul 2000 10:47PM GMT
I know very little about my Waters, other then Elizabeth Waters was married to William Miller, both were born in PA, their first child Sarah was born in PA, they then moved to Ohio. I hope to find them in PA, so far I dont know the county they were in.

Regarding William Miller

Posted: 26 Jul 2000 7:26AM GMT
Edited: 8 Jul 2003 9:08PM GMT
Do you know what William's father's name was. I have a g.g. uncle who was a William but I don't know who he married. the dates would fit. Also they were from PA. ( i know this is a long shot). Thanks Linda

William Miller

Posted: 26 Jul 2000 12:10PM GMT
I do not know who William's father was. I think William and Elizabeth Waters were married in PA as their first child was born there
Barbara

looking for waters family

waters/adams (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jul 2000 12:35PM GMT
Hello my name is joann (adams) jestice
my fathers name is john adams and his fathers
name waad baxter adams and he was married to
alieen ( waters) adams.

Her brother and sisters name are james and
juanitea and johnny. I don't know anymore than that except that my grandmother died in georgia. my e-mail is jestice@usit.net

Miller/Porter

Posted: 26 Jul 2000 5:05PM GMT
Barbara,

By any chance is your family from Fayette county, Pa around the East Millsboro area?
Posted: 26 Jul 2000 7:41PM GMT
Linda, I have no idea where they were from, I onyl know thw Ohio census said Elizabeth came from PA. I have along search ahead on the Waters.
Thanks for your help, gaves me a place to look.
Barbara

Franks/Millers/ Porters

Posted: 26 Jul 2000 8:39PM GMT
Barb,

The reason why I asked about Fayette County, East Millsboro was because there are a lot of Millers and Porters from that area. I just thought somehow you tied in with us. Thanks for responding so quickly. Linda

WATERS FAMILY

DIANE WATERS (View posts)
Posted: 1 Aug 2000 4:39PM GMT
IWAS MARRIED TO A CHARLES RAYMOND WATERS.
WE WERE MARRIED IN FORT PIERCE FL.
HE WAS BORN IN WACROSS GA. IN 1943 AND WAS KILLED IN 1971. HE WAS MOVED TO WEST PALM BEACH FL. AT A VERY YOUNG AGE AND LIVED WITH AN AUNT JUANITEA THERE. I BELIEVE SHE STILL LIVES ON 47TH STREET IN WEST PALM BEACH.
HIS MOTHERS NAME WAS MATTIE AND HIS FATHER WAS CHARLES(CHARLIE)WATERS FROM WACROSS.
CHARLIE AND MATTIE ARE BOTH GONE NOW BUT THERE IS STILL A BROTHER BY THE NAME OF GENE WATERS AND HE RESIDES IN FORT PIERCE FL.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions