Edited: 20 Sep 2002 2:31PM GMT
Surnames: Boehm
I am looking for Boehm family members in Illinois

ADOLPH BOEHM

pamela flagg (View posts)
Posted: 20 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: BOEHM
Looking for any information for an Adolph Boehm. b. 1880'S last known address 1923 Phili. and then 1923-4 was Chicago and Peoria, Ill. He had a daughter Johanna (Anna) b. 1918 ish. Adolph b. Frankfurt, Germany.

Re: boehm family in Illinois

Teresa (View posts)
Posted: 29 Oct 2001 11:14PM GMT
I am a descendent of Mangus and Hannah (Eberlein) Boehm. They are buried in Oakford, IL with many of their daughter's family. Thier daughter was Minterva "Minnie" Augusta Boehm. I was at their gravesite two weeks ago.
Anybody familiar with this family?

Posted: 10 Nov 2001 7:30AM GMT
Edited: 13 Mar 2002 2:56AM GMT
Surnames: Boehm-Hirsch
My great-great grandmother in Germany was Tella Boehm, she married Julius Hirsch. Any connection?

Posted: 15 Oct 2002 4:21PM GMT
Edited: 3 Jun 2006 1:37PM GMT
Teresa, Magnas and Hannah Boehm are my great great great grandparents, thier son Gustave is my great great grandfather. How are you related to them??

Posted: 16 Oct 2002 7:35PM GMT
hi stacie,I'm not sure we are related. My husband's father's name was Adolph Boehm b. frankfurt 1880 his last address we have is Chicago 1923 his half-sister Johanna (Anna) b. approx. 1916 ish her grandparants were from Peoria. Let me know if this is part of you family. Good luck with your search.

Teresa Means (View posts)
Posted: 17 Oct 2002 1:06AM GMT
Surnames: Boehm, Whitley, Pedigo, Tackman, Wubben
Magnus and Hannah Boehm were my 3rd great-grand parents. Their daughter Minerva "Minnie" (m) John Whitley 9-26-1870. Their son George Whitley (m) Luella Pedigo 11-15-1900. Their son Everett Whitley (m) Frances Tackman 1-16-1926. Their daughter, my mother, Lowenda (m) Orvel "Craig" Wubben.

Teresa Means (View posts)
Posted: 17 Oct 2002 1:13AM GMT
Magnus and Hannah Boehm were already in America when your Adolph was born. Were Joanna's grandparents Boehm and from Peoria? If they were Boehm family what were their names? I live just south of Peoria and our Boehm family lived within 50 miles from Peoria.

Rita (View posts)
Posted: 17 Oct 2002 4:48AM GMT
Hi, I was just surfing the message boards and saw the name Boehm. I have some on my side that go back to a Johann Peter b.1699 and married to Anna Ziegenfuss b. 1702. Their children were Appolonia, Johannes, Anna Margaretha, Anna Catharina, Johann Blasius,Anna Maria and Anna Elisabeth Boehm. Do you have any of these names? All born in Raidelbach, Bensheim,. Starkenburg. Germany in the 1700's.

Posted: 18 Oct 2002 4:38PM GMT
Hi Teresa, Johanna parents were from Peoria, I don't know their names. Johanna's Mother died in 1917 from the flu l think she as living in Phila. Pa with Adolph at that time. Johanna (Anna) was a small child or baby then. The last letter from Adoph was in 1923 postmark Peoria he was going to see his inlaws maybe to ask them to take care of her, we are not sure what happened after that. Johanna is my husbands half-sister. If you have any information about this family l would love to hear from you. Thanks so much and lots of luck with your searches.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic