Search for content in message boards

Alfred Leonard of Adams County, Ohio

Alfred Leonard of Adams County, Ohio

Posted: 3 Mar 2011 1:37AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for someone who has the photos of Alfred Leonard and his wife that I have seen posted on Ancestry. I would really like to get a copy of them if possiable (I would pay for any expense). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Brandon

Re: Alfred Leonard of Adams County, Ohio

Posted: 4 Mar 2011 11:13AM GMT
Can you give a time frame? And wife's name if known. I did come across one of a Leonard in looks to be a Civil war uniform but need a time frame.

Posted: 5 Mar 2011 2:10AM GMT
The photo is of Alfred Leonard in his civil war uniform. I also saw one of his wife when she was older. He was born 4-02-1839 and died 10-29-1893. His wife was Mary Elizabeth Wilson, born 8-12-1848 and died 11-12-1921. Any help in getting copies of these photos would be appreicated. Thanks, Brandon

Posted: 5 Mar 2011 3:58AM GMT
Is this the Alfred Leonard and wife Mary? This is what I have found. Hope the attachment worked.
Attachments:

Posted: 5 Mar 2011 4:14AM GMT
Your Alfred and Mary had a daughter, Mary Pearl Leonard born 1883 who married Harvey Osman Feb. 18, 1926 in Adams County, Ohio. Mary E. Wilson Leonard's parents: John H. Wilson born Kentucky, Rebecca Bayless born Ohio.

Posted: 5 Mar 2011 6:32PM GMT
Thank you for that info. Do you have any ideas of the pictures I'm looking for? I have no pictures for that part of my family and I would really like to have some.

Thanks, Brandon

Posted: 5 Mar 2011 7:46PM GMT
see posting March 4th 10:58pm. I attached photo to that.

Posted: 6 Mar 2011 12:57AM GMT
I'm sorry, I didn't see them. Yes, those are the photos I am talking about. Do you have any idea how I can get better copies? Again-sorry I didn't see them the first time and thank you.

Thanks, Brandon

Posted: 6 Mar 2011 3:27AM GMT
Do you have Ancestry.Com? If so, on the home page near the bottom where you can enter info to look for ancestors fill it in using Alfred's first and last name and lived in Adams Co. Ohio, hit search and a public tree should come up with that photo. The only other way to get it to you is to email to you. So you can leave your email or click on my name and that way you can leave me a message on my tree with it and it will stay private.

Posted: 6 Mar 2011 1:57PM GMT
Yes, I have Ancestry.com, and I did find the pictures that way, but when I go to crop them and print them, they are going to turn out too blurry. I was hoping to find someone who had copies or the originals to take better pictures for me or copy them. Do you have any ideas?

Thanks, Brandon
bhma@roadrunner.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic