Search for content in message boards

Thomas Researchh

Thomas Researchh

Posted: 21 Jan 2001 7:47PM GMT
Edited: 18 Aug 2001 3:31AM GMT
I'm so excited!!!!

Looking for the following Thomas family from Arkansas:

Fred Thomas b 05/18/1890 in Helena, Arkansas and moved to Chicago.

George C. Thomas b 5/1893 lived in Helena, married Pearlie (?)had daughter Elizabeth and a son.

Rueben E. Thomas b. 3/1895 in Helena married and moved to California, wife unknown, had several children.

Simuel J.Thomas b 7/1897 in Helena married Pearlie lived in West Helena, had several children. Some names are Simuel,Jr., Nathaniel, Geraldine, Troy (?).

Willis O. Thomas b 11/1899 in Helena married Estella. Had children Velma, Willie (Buddy) Charles, Robert and Bertha. He lived in Helena but his children moved to Chicago.

Richard Thomas b abt.1900 (?) in Helena moved to Chicago married Elizabeth and had a daughter named Ora Lee. Other children were also born.

Mose Thomas b abt 1904 in Helena, never married or any children. Lived in Helena.

John E. Thomas b 8/4/1906 married Mary Pillow. Had children Ruth Ella (Sweet Child), Irene (my mother) Marvella (Doll), Alfred (Sonny Man),Johnnie Mae, Katherine (Koonie), Bernella (Sister), Albert (Bill),John (Baby Jr.) and Geraldine.

i know there are many lost family members out there and I need you to contact me!

loliver@kumc.edu
or
ljelly2000@aol.com

Looking forward to this!!!!!!

Re: Thomas Researchh

Posted: 24 Jan 2007 10:56PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 27 Jan 2007 2:32PM GMT
Surnames: Thomas
I was recently researching the name Johnnie May Thomas. Your message caght my interest. I would like to ask you about the Johnnie Mae you have information on. My father's mother gave him up for adoption in 1952 in Prairie Grove, AR. Do you know if she was born around 1935 or so. We are guessing she would have been about 17 or so years old and unmarried b/c a father'sname was ever mentioned. I would appreciate any info you might be able to offer.-Jennifer
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions