Search for content in message boards

Charles Howard Patton

Charles Howard Patton

Posted: 27 Mar 2000 8:01PM GMT
Edited: 17 Sep 2001 1:59PM GMT
Seeking information re Charles Howard Patton, born about 1877 in Illinois, son of Thomas Patton.

Thomas Patton

Alison (View posts)
Posted: 14 Apr 2000 3:29PM GMT
I don't have any info on Patton's except a Thomas H. Patton who married Anna Cummings on 5/14/1893. Maybe Charles Howard is a brother of my Thomas and their father was Thomas Patton. Do you have any info on any other Patton relatives?

Patton Family

Posted: 14 Apr 2000 7:32PM GMT
Edited: 17 Sep 2001 1:59PM GMT
My grandfather, Charles Howard, left his family when my father (Howard Charles) was a young boy so except for seeing his father's name as Thomas on his marriage certificate, we know absolutely nothing. My grandfather, Charles, was born about 1877 in "Woodfarel Co., Ill". (I can locate no such county.) His sister (I think it was his sister) Jessie was a witness at his wedding. On his wedding license his mother is listed as (and this is very phonetic as I cannot read the old-time writing) Louvena Arnett. There may have been other siblings, I don't know. Does any of this fit with what you have? Thanks for the response.

Charles Howard Patton

Posted: 29 Jan 2001 11:49AM GMT
Edited: 20 Aug 2001 10:38AM GMT
Charles H Patton was born to Cassie Patton in 1878 in Buchanan County MO. He was most likely illegitimate. Cassie married Joshua Ewing. He died and their three children were wards of the court. Thomas Patton, an uncle living in Nebraska “adopted” him (not proven, but 100 percent logical). The wife of Thomas Patton was Lavina Annett. Charles married Ora (An Ora was living with Thomas as dau-in-law). Charles then had Anna L, Myrtle M and Howard. Most of the information was discovered this week. I am still organizing it. If you think this is the connection you are looking for, please contact me at Melmac@cybersurfers.net. I have lot of data on these Patton’s. I would like to share what information you have.

Jessie Patton

Posted: 29 Jan 2001 12:43PM GMT
Edited: 20 Aug 2001 10:38AM GMT
I should add that Jessie was a dau of Thomas.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic