Search for content in message boards

PENNINGER

PENNINGER

Ron Penninger (View posts)
Posted: 1 Sep 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query

LOOKING FOR ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THE PENNINGER FAMILY IN CABARRUS COUNTY,ROWAN COUNTY, UNION COUNTY OR ANY OTHER COUNTY.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE FOLLOWING N.C. REGT. DURING THE CIVIL WAR 8th,14th,33rd,35th,46th,48th,57th,60th,66th,

PENNINGER

Posted: 3 Sep 1998 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 26 Mar 2002 1:41AM GMT
I knew some Penningers in the Stanley County area of NC, if this is any help to you, a Rob Penninger and I know he had a daughter and son the daughters name was Teresa.

penninger

RON PENNINGER (View posts)
Posted: 4 Sep 1998 12:00PM GMT
Thank you for your reply. If you could get in touch with him
and give him my phone number 540 752-93 or email address I would be greatful.Thanks again.

RON

Penninger

Posted: 5 Sep 1998 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 26 Mar 2002 1:41AM GMT
I don't really know where they are located now, I knew them as a child growing up in Concord, NC and they were living in Stanley county NC I have moved to SC now and have had no contact with them for years, if I learn anything new I will let you know....Bonnie

Penninger

Tim Casey (View posts)
Posted: 27 Sep 1998 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Penninger, Treece, McCraven, Ritchey
Hi Ron,
I live in Union Co IL and do have some Penninger info in my Database if you could let me know what Union Co IL families you have I may be able to connect some thru my lines . I descend from many earliy families of Union Co IL related to probably 90% of Union, Johnson , Counties.

Penninger

Susan Carpenter (View posts)
Posted: 24 Oct 1998 12:00PM GMT

Ron,
My Penningers were from Cabarrus County and moved to Rowan. My great great grandfather was Daniel H. Penninger Jr. and his father was (of course) Daniel Penninger Sr.
I am pretty well versed in the 46th and 57th NC Regt. in the Civil War. You can e-mail me at scs@salisbury.net
Susan

PENNINGER

RON PENNINGER (View posts)
Posted: 26 Oct 1998 12:00PM GMT
Thanks for your reply.I am collecting any and all info. concerning PENNINGERS.I have two versons of how PENNINGERS started in America and trying to determine which is correct,so any info. you have would be helpful.If you can, please provide the the source of your info.The version I am working now is Martin Benninger(Penninger)came to America with his son Erasmas landed in Phil. PA.and eventualy moved to N.C.I can find info. in N.C. but nothing from 1739 when they landed to 1770's when they show up in N.C.
THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR REPLY
RON

Penninger, Wolfe

Posted: 14 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 6 Jan 2002 3:40PM GMT
Surnames: PENNINGER, WOLFE
Interested in communicatig w/ those interested in John Phillip Penninger ( b 1760 ). He was, reportedly the son of Erasmus Penninger. John married Elizabeth Wolfe ( b 1777 d 18580 who was the daughter of John Phillip Wolfe & Elizabeth Ehret.Would love to hear & share info w/ anyone interested in those families.

Penninger Family

Ron Penninger (View posts)
Posted: 17 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Penninger
Have some information about PENNINGERs. Contact me at
e-mail address.

Re: Penninger

Posted: 7 Jul 2002 8:29PM GMT
I noticed your query on My Family. My 3 gr grandmother was Susan Catharine Penninger who lived in Augusta Co. VA, born before 1762 and died 1831 Pendleton Co. VA (now WV)
She married Henry Fleischer and children were: Conrad,
Elizabeth, Henry Jr, John, Benjamin, William A, Barbara and Peter. I don't have much information on the NC Penningers but I do have a Daniel Penninger in Rowan Co. NC in 1860 Census, living with John R Purrvance (sp ?) and there are 2 Penninger children. If you are able to trace your Penningers back to Augusta Co. VA, let me know.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions