Search for content in message boards

PICKARD

Posted: 28 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 11:27AM GMT
Surnames: PICKARD
This was copied from the Wausau Daily Herald of Jan 21, 1999.
Edgar Pickard
Edgar L. Pickard, 71, King, formerly of Tomahawk, died Tuesday, Jan.. 19, 1999, at Wisconsin Veterans Home, King.
Edgar served in the U.S. Army during the Korean War. He had worked at Tomahawk Tiss~ie Co. for many years.
Survivors include his wife, Kathyn (Stushek) Pickard, Tomahawk; two daughters, Deborah (Kevin) Kohout, Tomahawk, and Brenda (Mike) Sroka, Red Granite; three sons, Michael Pickard, Merrill, Matthew (Constance) Pickard, Stevens Point, and Joseph Pickard, Tomahawk; 12 grandchildren; two great-grandchil-dren; two brothers, Walter Pickard, Sun Prairie, and Buster (Jean) Pickard, Anderson, S.C.; and two sisters, Harriet Orka, Arizona, and Mona Paul, Tacoma, Wash.
Services will be at 1:30 p.m. Friday at the Ainsworth Hall Chapel, Wisconsin Veteran's Home, King. Burial will be in the Wisconsin Veterans Memorial Cemetery King. Visitation will be from 12:30 p.m. Friday until the time of services in the chapel.
Holly Funeral Home, Waupaca, is assisting the family with arrangements.

Re: PICKARD

Posted: 16 Dec 2012 7:38PM GMT
Classification: Query
Check out my 16Dec12 post on GEN FORUM under "SROKA" or contact me at jmkuno@tds.net. my grandmother's maiden name was SROKA: Josephine Sroka, married my grandfather Michael Kuno in 1911, settling in Oswego NY., if interested.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions