Search for content in message boards

Samuel F., John P., Catherine TAYLOR, Maryland or Washington DC

Samuel F., John P., Catherine TAYLOR, Maryland or Washington DC

Laurie Gilman (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jul 2000 7:16PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 21 Oct 2006 5:26AM GMT
I am still looking for info on my grandfather's family. He was Samuel Frederick Taylor b. 11-16-1901 in Washington,DC. His father was John P. (probably Pinkney) Taylor and his mother was Catherine Taylor. ( her maiden name was TAYLOR although it is said they were not related). My dad Samuel Frederick Jr is dead but my Mom is pretty sure of the pinkney middle name and says she remembers they were originally from Little Mount Airy. I know there is a Mount Airy in Carroll County,Maryland. My grandfather had at least 2 brothers John and Will. Will was a horse trader in Prince Georges County,Md and also sold vegetables off a huckster wagon. Grandad also had a sister named Charlotte who was married to a man named Braun or Brawn. Any info would be appreciated. Please e-mail roaddr23@about.com. Thanks

Samuel F., John P., Catherine TAYLOR, Maryland or Washington DC - additional info.

Laurie (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jul 2000 1:38PM GMT
Edited: 21 Oct 2006 5:27AM GMT
Grandfather's sister's name was Clara not Charlotte but Charlotte was her daughter. He also had a sister named Nellie who married a man named Lanham and then married a man named Newhouse or Newhaus. He also had another brother named Thomas. One of these families may have been from Croom area of Prince Georges County,Md.

Re: Nellie

maranda (View posts)
Posted: 5 Aug 2000 6:18PM GMT
Edited: 21 Oct 2006 5:27AM GMT
do you happen to know the full name of the lanham
that nellie married.i have been looking for a
nellie that married benedick langham/lanham.
if this is the same one please e-mail me at
j.flynn@mciworld.com
thank you
maranda
Posted: 27 Sep 2006 6:13PM GMT
Edited: 21 Oct 2006 5:28AM GMT
Surnames: Lanham
Go to Geanealogy.com's forum boards. you will have all the info you need there. Benedict Lanham married Penelope (Nelly) ??. Don't know her last name, sorry.

-Cindi Scott (lanham)

http://genforum.genealogy.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?forum=lanha...
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions