Search for content in message boards

R. F. HAMILTON family in Jefferson County, Kentucky 1870's

R. F. HAMILTON family in Jefferson County, Kentucky 1870's

Posted: 25 Feb 2004 4:38PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: HAMILTON
Seek information on my family of R. F. HAMILTON, son of Reuben and Sarah Ferguson Hamilton. RF Hamilton worked in a mill in Fisherville, KY in 1878, and his home was 20 miles away, according to a letter he wrote to his sister Mary Ann. Who is family of RF Hamilton? Who are his wife and children? Thank you! Tami

Re: R. F. HAMILTON family in Jefferson County, Kentucky 1870's

elizabeth herring (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jul 2005 12:49AM GMT
My grandfather was Charles Levy Hamilton born in Bullitt County. He had one brother named Christopher Columbus Hamilton assuming his birthplace was in Bullitt also. Charles was a barber residing in Bardstown, Nelson, for many years and then in Mt. Washington, Ky, Bullitt. He was married to Mary Mavis Settles Hamilton, they had one son. Charles' parents were not named on his death certificate. Records, family bibles could have been destroyed. There was a Richard Hamilton who fought in the Civil War from Kentucky, all I know about him, no leads.

www.flgatorlady@ezaccessplus.net" target="_blank">www.flgatorlady@ezaccessplus.net

Re: R. F. HAMILTON family in Jefferson County, Kentucky 1870's

Posted: 24 Jul 2005 5:05AM GMT
Edited: 26 Dec 2005 6:49AM GMT
Thanks Elizabeth!

I am posting a new message on the Bullitt Co. board, in hopes that my RF Hamilton may be there. Thanks so much for your reply. I would not think that the HAMILTON name would be that popular in 1878 - and will keep you posted, on any new leads I find. Thank you SO much for your reply!!

Please feel free to email me direct, regarding the Hamilton families. Thanks again!

Tami
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions