Search for content in message boards

Alonzo J. Cornell md Mary Elizabeth ?; NY > MN

Alonzo J. Cornell md Mary Elizabeth ?; NY > MN

Posted: 19 Jul 2000 7:59PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 9 Aug 2008 2:27PM GMT
Surnames: Cornell
I'm trying to find out more about the siblings of my husband's great-great grandfather. Alonzo was married to Mary Elizabeth ?. I think they were originally from the Syracuse, New York but moved to Minnesota. I believe Alonzo was born in 1835

Re: Alonzo J. Cornell

Posted: 27 Jul 2000 5:06PM GMT
Edited: 9 Aug 2008 2:13PM GMT
I am related to the Cornell University Cornells. I had an Uncle Alonzo B. Cornell and a great great Uncle who was Governor of New York State I believe in the late 1800's. Does any of this sound familiar?

Re: Alonzo J. Cornell

Posted: 31 Jul 2000 3:10AM GMT
Edited: 9 Aug 2008 2:14PM GMT
Alonzo J. Cornell was in the Civil War out of New York, so I'm sure his middle initial was J.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Re: Alonzo J. Cornell md Mary Elizabeth ?; NY > MN

Posted: 30 Mar 2002 4:50AM GMT
Edited: 9 Aug 2008 2:28PM GMT
Surnames: Cornell,, Wynacht, Robinson, Cunninghan
Alonzo J. Cornell and MaryElizabeth ___________had 10 or eleven children and Alonzo died by inadvertently drinking carbolic acid.

We are decendents of his daughter Cora who married George Wynacht. I'm interested in finding descendants of Cora's sisters who married a Robinson and a Cunninghan.

I also have several old pictures that are siblings of Alonzo or Mary Elizabeth and sure wish I could find someone to help me identify who they are.

thanks for Joan in Minnesota
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions