Search for content in message boards

John Hiett

John Hiett

Heather (View posts)
Posted: 10 Nov 2002 5:07PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 10 Nov 2002 11:06PM GMT
Surnames: Hiett, Hiatt
Does anyone have any information about John Hiett. For some reason his children got the spelling variation of Hiatt instead of Hiett. He married Mary Lois Smith the greatgranddaughter of John Smith and Pocahontas. Please e-mail me if you have any information.

Re: John Hiett

Posted: 11 Nov 2002 12:33AM GMT
Edited: 6 Feb 2003 1:53AM GMT
Surnames: Hiatt, Hiett
Hi,

Larry Anderson (larryandy@aol.com) is in the process of republishing the Hiett/Hiatt book (Volume I) which was first published about 50 years ago.

The book will be ready before Christmas. I would highly recommend you contact Larry and request a copy of the book. Everything you are looking for is in that book.

Larry also has Volumes II and III that he is also thinking of republishing, if enough people want these books.

I have seen Volume I and can tell you that it is more than worth the money. The book, when you can find it, retails at $150 to $250, depending upon where you can find it.

I have my name in for all 3 books. I hope Larry can get enough requests to republish Volumes II and III.

Heather (View posts)
Posted: 11 Nov 2002 4:40AM GMT
Edited: 11 Nov 2002 10:02PM GMT
Surnames: Hiett, Hiatt
Brenda,
What exactly is in these books?? What about the Hiatt/Hiett family is in these books??

Posted: 11 Nov 2002 11:30PM GMT
Edited: 6 Feb 2003 1:53AM GMT
Surnames: Hiatt, Hiett
I have only had the good fortune of being able to find Volume I so far, but it started with the original Hiette/Hiett/Hiatt immigrant and came forward through the various lines.

If you are a Hiett/Hiette/Hiatt/Hyatt descendant, I would highly recommend contacting Larry and ordering a set of these books, as I have.

Larry Anderson (View posts)
Posted: 16 Nov 2002 8:51PM GMT
Depends on how much you are looking for. Please contact me for informaiton on any number of the lines of John HIEAGHT and Mary SMITH. I have a data base of over 288,000 of our cousins and connections. Sincerely, Larry Anderson
Pres National HIATT-HIETT Family Organization
over 20 years of work with thousands of cousins
14223 W Promise LN
Chubbuck, ID 83202
Tel 208-637-0953
LarryAndy@aol.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions