Search for content in message boards

Waldron in Dakota

Waldron in Dakota

Posted: 15 Sep 2000 4:24PM GMT
Edited: 14 Jul 2002 11:44PM GMT
Have photo of John and Seward Waldron taken in Huron, Dakota. Anyone interested?

Waldron Photo

Kay Watson (View posts)
Posted: 19 Sep 2000 7:53PM GMT
Yes, very interested, we have several John Waldron's listed in the family, they moved around alot. I am trying every connection to the Waldron's I can find. Not Limited You can e-mail me at:kaydmay4u@myfamily.com

Waldrons in Dakota Territory

Posted: 20 Nov 2000 4:20AM GMT
Edited: 6 Sep 2001 10:37AM GMT
I'm also looking for Waldrons in the Dakotas, specifically the family of Martin Waldron b 1825 IRL and his 2nd wife Johanna Stack b 1843 IL. Martin Johanna moved to Richland Co ND abt 1885 with their 4 sons: Martin b 1868, John T. b 1870, Daniel b 1872, and Phillip F. All those b IA. A daughter Maggie was born Richland Co ND in 1885, survived 6 months. All of these homesteaded in North Dakota. Census records showed John T. Waldron married a Carrie ???, and had at least 2 children: Burton b abt 1907 and Ethel b abt 1915. Phillip F. Waldron married a Laura ??? and had at least 4 children: Marion b abt 1910, Catherine b abt 1911, Patrick b abt 1914, and Jessie b abt 1918. The homesteads were in Sargent, Ransom, and Richland counties. Does anyone have knowledge of these families? I also have an item found on the internet of a John Clifford Waldron who was in the army, b 28 Oct 1900 in Richland Co ND. Believe he probably was a grandson of Martin and Johanna Waldron. Does anyone know of this person? Any information greatly appreciated.
Kathy Ward

Re: Waldrons in Dakota Territory

Posted: 8 Jun 2002 2:21PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 8 Jun 2002 2:28PM GMT
Up to now, I thought I was related to only one of 2 waldrons in North Dakota...One family lived in Walsh County(North east) ...the two brothers were Agronomists at the NDSU and had a Wheat and a building on the Campus named after them. My father, Corbin A. Waldron practiced Law in Minot and was raised onthe Ree Indian Reservation north of Bismarck inthe early 1900's. His father George, operated the elevator on the Knife River at DeApolis(now gone) and his mother was Mary Corbin of Missouri.

Re: Waldron Photo

Posted: 19 Jul 2006 9:58PM GMT
Edited: 25 Nov 2006 5:19PM GMT
My dad was John Anthony Waldron - my brother Jack Jr.
(he passed away several weeks ago.) Dad was from the NYC area, though we grew up in New Jersey.

Re: Waldron in Dakota

Posted: 20 Jul 2006 2:42PM GMT
Diane,
I'm interested in the Dakota Waldrons, can you send me a .jpg of your picture? <ronwaldron@cox.net>
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions