ziegler family

Posted: 11 Jul 2001 4:51AM GMT
please answer back, I have tons of information, Duane

Re: ziegler family

Tracy Foskuhl (View posts)
Posted: 10 Aug 2001 7:47PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Ziegler
I'm looking for the ancestors of Freida Emma Ziegler. Born Nov. 12 1890 in Turner Falls MA. Married to Warren Cummings Taylor Sr. - June 22, 1912. She died Feb. 9, 1935 in Beacon NY. They had two children, Warren Cummings Taylor, Jr. and Lois Cummings Taylor Brooks.

Any info you have would be greatly appreciated!

Penny Stewart (View posts)
Posted: 4 Oct 2001 6:36PM GMT
Do you have a W.H. Ziegler from Haverstraw, NY? I have a photo of one I'd like to share. -Penny

Posted: 7 Oct 2001 2:11PM GMT
Edited: 20 Aug 2002 1:46AM GMT
I am looking for any information you might have on Leo Francis Ziegler born April 9, 1880 in Newton IL. THANKS

K Vranish (View posts)
Posted: 24 Nov 2001 7:14PM GMT
Duane, By ANY chance do you have a Michael Ziegler Sr. born in Maryland married a Susanna they had a son Michael Zigler (named changed somewhere in there) Jr was born 12/28/1826 or 1827 who married Jane Elizabeth Hollopeter. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!! Thanks K Vranish

Brandi (View posts)
Posted: 7 Sep 2004 2:39AM GMT
Looking for my fathers family info
John alber Ziegler B 1-11-1942 Toledo ohio
Jack Ziegler B 6-22-1921
Leo milton Ziegler B 6-9-1903
Leeourise Mae Ziegler( would like to find out maiden name)
Mildred Ziegler B 7-31-1913

I would appreciate any info
Thank you

Anne Hurst (View posts)
Posted: 21 Dec 2004 5:23PM GMT
My great-grandparents came from Saros County, Austria/Hungary in the mid 1800's. Census shows that they were property owners in 1869. They had five children, the second eldest being my grandmother who immigrated to the NYC in 1880. Any info? Thanks.

Posted: 19 Oct 2005 4:32AM GMT
I think I can help you. I was just researching this family tonight for a dear friend. The father is John Ziegler and the mother is Dora Ziegler. You can find them both in the 1920 Toledo, Ohio census and you can find Dora in the 1930 Toledo, Ohio census and some of those children's names appear with them.

Dora is Dora Bell Tompkins who was born in Zanesville, Ohio. Jack Ziegler is her second husband. She was married before that to Phillip Riner, a farmer and a veteran of the Civil War. They married when she was fifteen years old. I can fill you in on her siblings and half siblings, mother and father and the works. If you are still checking this board please reply.

Posted: 15 Jul 2007 4:03AM GMT
Hi Duane
Do you by any chance have any info on Fred or Jacob Ziegler. They are from Evansville Indiana Fred was born around 1891 and Jacob around 1964. This is about all my son in law ( David ) knows at this time can you help us get on the right track. Fred's son is John Henry Ziegler born 4-7-1936 in Evansville In. Any help will be much appreciated Thank you Nickey

Re: Freida Emma Ziegler Taylor

Posted: 22 Jul 2008 2:27AM GMT
Are you still looking for info? I have Warren Cummings Taylor but did not know his wife's maiden name until I found your posting. I found a census report listing Frieda Taylor working as a clerk in the Matteaway State Hospital, Fishkill, NY in 1920. I also found a possible listing for her in Mass. prior to her marriage and she may have been working in one of the mills.

I do have info I can share on the Taylor line. One of the daughters married a Bleakley, and that's the reason I started hunting.

Let me know if you think I could assist.

shubeteach@yahoo.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic