Search for content in message boards

Henry Bias

Posted: 2 Jul 2001 1:35PM GMT
Does anyone know anything about a Henry Bias married to a Flora Qualls.
They were married Feb. 16, 1889 in Cabell Co Wv
That is all of the info I have
Thanks

Re: Henry Bias

Posted: 12 Jul 2001 7:38PM GMT
Edited: 31 Jul 2004 2:58AM GMT
I have Henry Clay Bias' Lineage back to James ca. 1722, Henry was born 14 Feb 1851 in Amherst Co, VA. The father, of your Henry Clay Bias, is Henry Bias and he is my GG-Grand-father, so we are also closely related.

Contact me and I will give you access to all of the info on his lineage, a photo of Henry Clay with his father & a photo of his mother. You can also compare with other descendents of Henry Clay Bias.

We have a Bias Family site on MyFamily.com.

All of this is available to you as a descendent of the Bias-Byus-Byas family of VA/WV. It is free to all members and we have built and are continuing to build a Bias Repository Site.

All we ask is that you also share. At the site is an 11,000+ "Bias Master tree." Copies of original documents, photos, extracts of Bias vital statistics, tons of other stuff and about 100 Bias descendents. We would like to have you join us. Carrie

hoffert@mindspring.com

Connie (View posts)
Posted: 13 Jul 2001 10:03PM GMT
Thank you so much for all of the help you are offering.
I have been ill since I placed the message and need some time to recoup. But will get back to you because of so many questions I would like to ask and maybe you have some answers.
Again Thanks and will keep in touch with you.
Hopefully I will be back on my feet soon.
connie

James P. Miller (View posts)
Posted: 23 Aug 2001 4:32AM GMT
Classification: Query
Was your Henry Bias , By chance Henry Hansford Bias?

Posted: 1 Sep 2001 5:32AM GMT
Edited: 11 May 2003 6:15PM GMT
Carrie, I would love to browse your family site, as i am reserching the bias line on my mother-in- law, Her mother was Vallie Bias Floyd, Her Mother was Addie Bias, Im not sure where they came from but Vallie was born in McNairy co. selmer tenn. 6-11-1892, died in ms in 1937, buried in selmer.Maybe i can find a connection in your site,
any help is a big thanks
janice

Posted: 9 Apr 2002 11:17PM GMT
Edited: 22 Apr 2005 7:36PM GMT
Surnames: BIAS
James
The Henry Bias that was married to Flora Qualls was Henry Clay Bias and the information for that Henry is in the direct response that I gave to Connie in my first response.

If you want to contact me and give me more info for your Henry Hansford Bias I will see if I have him in the Bias Master tree.

I would need as much of the following info as you are able to provide; Name, dates & locations of birth & death. Spouse name/names and where they were married.

With most of that info provided if I have your Henry in my files I will be able to give you a lot more info on his ancestors. Just please remember I may have him listed as "Henry Bias" so I need as much info as possible to distinguish your Henry for other Henrys.

Carrie Bias Hoffert
carriebias@myfamily.com

Posted: 3 Aug 2002 12:52AM GMT
Edited: 22 Apr 2005 7:36PM GMT
Surnames: Bias, Qualls
Connie, it has been a while and I thought maybe I would try again to see if you are ready to further your info for Henry Clay Bias and FLora Qualls. Let me know if you are interested, you can go through the prior messages in this chain to see the info and photos I have available of Henry Clay Bias. Carrie Bias Hoffert.

Connie (View posts)
Posted: 4 Aug 2002 2:17AM GMT
Thanks Carrie for the reply I will get out my files next week and get back to you
again thanks connie
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions