Search for content in message boards

Schneiders from Milwaukee, WI

Schneiders from Milwaukee, WI

Posted: 20 May 2000 3:43PM GMT
Edited: 20 Aug 2001 10:03PM GMT
Seeking info. on the SCHNEIDERs in my family - Adam SCHNEIDER of Milwaukee, WI. married to Alvina WALTEATER. They had 3 children - Joseph, Elizabeth, and Gertrude (my grandmother). Gertude married Robert ERDMAN. Adam's parents were Adam SCHNEIDER Sr. and Mary Ann DOMERMUTH. Any info would be helpful. Thanks!

Re: Schneiders from Milwaukee, WI in local German newspapers?

Posted: 25 Jan 2013 10:27PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Schneider
"Seeking info. on the SCHNEIDERs in my family - Adam SCHNEIDER of Milwaukee, WI. married to Alvina WALTEATER. They had 3 children - Joseph, Elizabeth, and Gertrude (my grandmother). Gertude married Robert ERDMAN. Adam's parents were Adam SCHNEIDER Sr. and Mary Ann DOMERMUTH. Any info would be helpful. Thanks!"

What range of years are you searching? If you haven't collected them already, there are possible matches to your posting in "Milwaukee's German Newspapers; an index of death notices and related items" (1844-1950).
These include two different Adam Schnieders, an Alvina, various Maria Anna, Maria, Mary, etc. entries. There are about 1000 Schneider entries in the growing index.

For more specific information contact:
Gary Rebholz, compiler/editor
Milwaukee Wis.
gary.rebholz@gmail.com
Indexing Milwaukee's German newspapers continuously since 2007... helping to access our historic German-American culture.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions