Search for content in message boards

If you need help in searching in Spain!

If you need help in searching in Spain!

Posted: 19 Mar 2012 3:54PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 24 Apr 2012 12:18PM GMT
Hi everyone:

I am offering you my help to search for your roots in Spain - gratis. I possess somes CDs that have information (no photos of acts at all - just info) on Births and Marriages only (no Deaths). It is not a complete collection but the years, although some are missing, start anywhere from 1023 and end up around 1977. Here are the Provinces in my CDs: Alava; Albacete; Barcelona; Burgos; Gerona; Granada; Guipuzcoa; La Coruna; Lerida; Lugo; Murcia; Navarra; Pontevedra; Santander; Valladolid; and Vizcaya.

I am here to help you.

Cordially yours,

Lucie

Re: If you need help in searching in Spain!

Posted: 25 Mar 2012 1:18PM GMT
Surnames: Manzano or Milan
Hi Lucie,

We are looking for any information on my grandfather, Celestino Bolovino Manzano. He was born about 1907. He came to Gallup, New Mexico in 1923, married in 1929, divorced in 1939 and believe he went back to Spain where we believe he remarried. I believe his uncle (Bartolo Milan) and aunt (Maria Milan Soriano or Soniano) came from Villena and Alicante respectively. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated!

Posted: 1 Apr 2012 1:06PM GMT
Hi:

I am sorry but I didn't find your ancestor.

Lucie

Posted: 6 Apr 2012 4:25AM GMT
I am very interested in your assistance if possible as I have hit a brick wall in my family tree research. My surname is Gonzalez. My Great grandfather was named Pedro Gonzalez and was told he was born in spain abt 1897 and immigrated to the U.S. around 1912. His father was name Arsenio Gonzalez born abt 1875 in Spain and married Fidela Lazo Aguero. They were married about May 1896 in Spain. Arsenio and Fidelia both immigrated to the U.S. aslo but I have not been able to link them to anyone in spain as of yet. I am not sure if some of the spellings are off with the names either. However any information that you can help me with would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks,
Michelle
gonzalezm167@aol.com

Posted: 7 Apr 2012 4:00AM GMT
Seriously? Cool! I'm looking for my great grandparents who were from the town of Infiesto in Asturias. I'll be visiting Madrid for vacations next month and I was hoping I could find some sort of historical library where I could get geanological/historical information from all regions in Spain. I won't be visiting Asturias, but since Madrid is the capital I am hoping to find something there. Do you have any suggestions? You can always send me a private message if you'd like, plus I speak Spanish fluently so you can go ahead and send it in Spanish if you need to. Thanks!!

Posted: 7 Apr 2012 7:58PM GMT
Surnames: Garcia Gurcia
Lucie,

That is awesome and generous of you! I'm trying to find *any* information whatsoever about my great grandfather Antonio Garcia Gurcia. The limited information I have is that he was born in Murcia in about 1863 and emigrated to Puerto Rico in 1882.

Could you please search your CDs to see if you can find **any** information on him and/or his ascendans or family?

Thank you.

Jorge

Posted: 8 Apr 2012 9:25PM GMT
I could use some assistance if the offer still stands.

Adam
jzieglc596@rogers.com

Posted: 9 Apr 2012 4:44PM GMT
Surnames: If you need help in searching in Spain!
try the ellis island record, also try new orleans alot
of spandrad went to new orleans. If you still can't find any
thing family search has alot's of record sign up then go threw the images, it help if you know the town you are reseaching.

Posted: 11 Apr 2012 10:12AM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Lucie

Looking for the birth of Mark Pounder c1812 Leon.

Also, Janet Yuill (or Thomson) c1894 Bilboe and her sister Eleanor Yuill (or Thomson) c1892.

Thanking you in advance for any info

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 1:16AM GMT
I would really appreciate any help you can give. I'm looking for info on my great great grandmother and her son my great grandfather
Aurelia Blanco Manuz DOB: 29 Feb 1868
Santa Maria De Cudeyo, Santander, Spain

Aurelio Manuz DOB: Around 1896
He came to the US via New York in 1920
Became a permanent resident in 1924

I think he may have been estranged from his family in Spain, or illegitimate because I can not find any records of his birth or anything....
On his Dept of Labor, Border Crossing, paperwork he did not list any relatives in Spain.
THANK YOU!!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions