Search for content in message boards

my mother's roots

my mother's roots

Kathy Powers (View posts)
Posted: 6 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Schlough, schlauch
I am looking for my mother's roots in Europe and America.

Bohemian Genealogy

Sandra Kripps (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Tinker
I am looking for Martin Tinkers parents born around 1790 give or take ten years. Married to Jennett Weise or Wiese. Children Antonia Tenny Tinker married Karol Albert Schluch, Changed to Schlough.

Tinker/Tinger

Posted: 22 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 9 Dec 2002 12:57AM GMT
Surnames: Tinker
Hi Sandra: My g-granfather immigrated to the US in 1870 his name is Tinger/Tinker on different documents. He was born in Bohemia do not know where-could there be any connection? Any info will help Thanks Rose

Bohemian Genealogy

cindy (View posts)
Posted: 22 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Tinker, Schlough, Allram
Hi Sandra,
I am distantly related to Tenny and Charles A. (Karol) Schlough
through my g-grandfather's sister Mary Allram, who married Martin Schlough, Tenny and Charles' grandson. I would like to exchange information about the Schloughs with you. I have an Allram family history that says that Tenny's mother was "Royal Cook" for the royal family in Vienna. Do you know if that's true? Hope to hear from you soon.

Cindy

Re: Bohemian Genealogy

Posted: 19 Aug 2001 11:07PM GMT
Edited: 30 Jul 2005 11:02PM GMT
Surnames: Schlough
Hello Cindy,
My name is Pat Schlough Ellis, my father was George Lemuel Schlough son of Martin Schlough and MaryAllram. My father George married to Ruby Grace Baldridge in 1935. My father died when I was only 10 years old in 1948. I know practically nothing aboit my Schlough roots and would like to contribute our families information to your list. When I looked up my father's name it listed his children as Living, We all have children and grandchildren and would like to pass on info to them. Contact me at MzPatann@aol.com
Thank You,
Pat Schlough Ellis

Re: Tinker/Tinger

Carol Graham (View posts)
Posted: 20 Jan 2002 7:08PM GMT
I had a great grandmother Erzebet Tinger who married Gyorgy Sulyok. They lived in Magyarpolany, Veszprem, Hungary. I don't know if she is related to your Tingers but I have not been able to find any other information on her. She would have been born in the 1890's maybe 1897.

Posted: 20 Jan 2002 11:51PM GMT
Edited: 9 Dec 2002 12:57AM GMT
Carol: My Tinger was borne about 1854. Came to the US in 1870. He( My gg grandfather) was born in Bohemia part of the Austrian Hungry Empire. I have found a few Tingers here in the US also born in Hungary-don't know if there is any relation. Its not a particularly common name. Where in the US did your family immigrate to? Rose

Carol Graham (View posts)
Posted: 21 Jan 2002 2:55AM GMT
Rose: I only know of one Tinger in my family and that was my g grandmother. She lived all her life in Magyarpolany. She married Gyorgy Sulyok.

rebeccapierce61 (View posts)
Posted: 23 Aug 2004 8:36PM GMT
Please post your Kripps with 'two P's' on the new Kripps board! ;)

Bobbie Hanson (View posts)
Posted: 16 Oct 2004 10:28PM GMT
Surnames: Schlough, Tinker
I see your inquiry is old, but wonder if you ever got the ingo you wanted. I am descended from this Schlough line and have all the info you could ask for. Let me know what you need.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic