Search for content in message boards

looking for Williams

looking for Williams

Posted: 26 Oct 2007 2:35AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Williams, Bailey, Gay, Rook
I am looking for information on Vivian Williams - she was from the Emporia/Greensville area then lived in Roanoke but that is the only information that I have. She is the sister of Billie Williams that married Helen Epps (both deceased) I do not have names of Vivian's parents, she may even still be alive but would be fairly old. She had a son (Edward Williams, also deceased) Vivian did not raise Edward, as she was hospitalized and could not care for him. If she is alive, I would love to know where she is at the present time - she is my grandmother. If she has passed, that would be nice to know as well - I would like to be able to go to her gravesite. Edward married Nellie Ann Gay daughter of Rose Thelma Bailey Gay Rook (Nellie and Thelma are both deceased) Please help if you can.
M. Wilson

Re: looking for Williams

Posted: 30 Nov 2010 5:42PM GMT
dates would be helpful

Re: looking for Williams

Posted: 20 Jan 2012 4:53AM GMT
It is actually Victoria not Virginia, she was born abt 1907. Her brother was born 1905, he married Maggie Helen Epps of North Carolina. Billy was a carpenter. I believe he may have also had a sister named Florence that lived in Roanoke Virginia in abt 1970. Victoria was hospitalized in Roanoke I believe. Clora (Clara) Irvin married Willie Alexander not sure of any dates - they are my greatgrandparents. Clora was a widow in 1930 census. Not sure were the 2 of them are buried.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions