Search for content in message boards

Henry Davenport Rev. War soldier New York

Henry Davenport Rev. War soldier New York

Robert Wilson (View posts)
Posted: 19 Mar 2000 4:47PM GMT
In the Book Early Settlers of N.Y., by Janet Wethy Foley vol.1, p. 365 Under Revolutionary soldiers,that Henry Davenport, from town of Monroe, Orange County NY was allive in 1940, he was 100 years old.
Does anyone have any info on this gentalman
I beleive he may be grand father of my GG-grandmother?

Henry Davenport-Rev. War Soldier

Posted: 18 Jun 2000 9:58PM GMT
Edited: 9 Dec 2002 6:05PM GMT
Several of my family are working on this Davenport and will have info in near future. He had many children and is buried in Methodist church Cem. Starkey, Yates, NY. We are very interested in his decendants and forebearers. Email me at enid@hotcity.com.

Davenport, Rev. War

Posted: 24 Sep 2000 7:49PM GMT
Edited: 20 Aug 2006 1:27AM GMT
I have a Thomas Davenport that was in
Rev. War. He was born in 1749 and the son
of Oliver and Hannah Davenport. Thomas was
married to Charity Lamoreux. Does any of
this fit into your family tree?
Mary
maryjeffsm@aol.com

Re: Henry Davenport-Rev. War Soldier

ethel taylor (View posts)
Posted: 7 Feb 2004 11:11PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Davenport Losee Horton Turpin Jewell Gooding -Most Eng. Taylor Crews Anderson Click-Ky
HI. I read your Davenport.. My Gr GrF was William A. Davenport B Jan 20 1816 in Weschester Co. NY. Mar 1836 Harriet Losee Move to De KAlb, IL. 1852. Looking for info on his Parents B & S. Had 10 ch.I have info on them. One son was Wm Henry Davenport lived in Ia.

Re: Davenport, Rev. War

Posted: 16 Feb 2004 9:20PM GMT
Sorry at this time I don't have any Thomas's

Posted: 16 Feb 2004 9:23PM GMT
I have a William A. but he is born about 1864 in Chemung, New York and died Feb. 6, 1931 in Penn Yann, NY

Ethel Taylor (View posts)
Posted: 16 Feb 2004 9:44PM GMT
Hi, Don't think there is connection But What is The A-name My William A Davenport was From Yorktown , Westchester Co NY. Don't have a middle name Just A. He came to DE Kalk Co Il. 1852 D 1900 Still looking for his parents & B. & S.

Robert Wilson (View posts)
Posted: 16 Feb 2004 9:46PM GMT
Sorry I don't know what the A is either.

Posted: 3 Jan 2010 9:00PM GMT
I guess I'm getting into this late, but this Wm. A was my grandfather. He was one of 17 children from Julia and Henry, who are buried in Starkey Methodist cemetery. I believe Wilson was the married name of one of his sisters. I am from Penn Yan. Pearl was my mother, Wm's daughter.

Posted: 25 Mar 2010 11:00PM GMT
Surnames: Davenport
I'm really getting in this late!!! I'm looking for a Henrietta Davenport that was married in 1864 in Peoria, ILL!!! Don't know anything about her past, but she ended up in Iowa and married my great grandfather John McNace/McNeice/McNish in 1880.

Mary Mc

per page

Find a board about a specific topic