I assume you are referring to “The Twigg Family of Western Maryland” that was published in notebook form about 1990. It included:
1. A list of Twigg burials put together by Ed Twigg
2. An introduction with a Twigg coat of arms (probably not identified with our family)
3. Some historical events of Maryland with a chronological survey of the Twigg family in Maryland
4. Sketches of Robert and Hannah Twigg and their three sons, Robert, John and Francis.
5. My history of the Twigg family, titled “Twigg Family of Maryland”. This is available on microfiche at the Family History Library
6. Some folklore on the family, including the blue-eyed vs. black-eyed Twigg feud.
7. Photocopies of some of the early Twigg deeds, etc.
8. computer printout of Twigg descendants
I do not believe any copies are still available, but the notebook was placed in many libraries, where you might find copies.
Marjean Holmes Workman