Search for content in message boards

Latting Family

Latting Family

Ginny Robinson (View posts)
Posted: 22 Nov 1999 12:56PM GMT
I have been searching for my ancestors.They seem to just fade away. At the time of my grandfather.He was born in Clifton Springs,NY. We are dated back to the 1700's,in the Long Island area. g father's name Albert Latting born in 1875. No trace of his parents. HELP!! Thank you.

SEARCHING FOR MY FATHER

TINA FERNANDEZ (View posts)
Posted: 14 Feb 2000 1:21PM GMT
I AM LOOKING FOR STUART THOMAS ROBINSON MY NAME IS TINA FERNANDEZ(ROBINSON) I WAS BORN IN CLIFTON SPRINGS,NEW YORK PLEASE COULD SOMEONE HELP ME FILL THIS VOID IN MY LIFE PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT FTINAFERNANDEZ@AOL.COM

latting

Posted: 18 Feb 2000 2:57PM GMT
Edited: 2 Jul 2001 12:15AM GMT
There is a book out there on the Latting family. Your Albert may be in it. There is a place in Ulster Co. NY called Lattintown or Latintown. When the LI crew came north they settled in that area. Check out the census for Ulster co. Janie

Latting

Jane Smith (View posts)
Posted: 18 Feb 2000 6:13PM GMT
Janie: Thanks for your interest. The town is LAttingtown. The book I have, No mention of Albert. When the Latting's left NY. Some moved to Ark. and Mi. The ones in Ark. Went by numbers. Therefore my ancestors are not in the book. I do appreciate your help. Thanks again, Ginny

Re: Latting

Posted: 11 Apr 2002 5:11PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 13 Nov 2003 10:36AM GMT
my great great granfathers name was eli birdsell latting born in michigan in 1861 on census records in meyers falls washington in 1920 he lists his fathers place of birth as new york but I don't know his fathers name any help would be appreciated

Posted: 12 Apr 2002 12:18AM GMT
Edited: 7 Sep 2003 3:37AM GMT
Surnames: Latting
Hi, Shari...Try Ulster County , New York Census for Birdsalls with Latting also check out the Quaker info, my guess they were Quakers. Try both Marbletown and Marlboro, in the Town of Marlborough, Ulster Co. NY. Try the 1910, 1900, 1880 and see what you can find. NYS also had censuses in 1855, 1865, 1875, 1905, 1915 and 1925. Try and find names that you know of and match up with people with the same in the census. Janie

Posted: 27 Sep 2002 6:06PM GMT
Edited: 9 Oct 2002 12:29AM GMT
Thier are some Latting's in Ohio George W. who married Julann Cornstock and others I too am looking for Latting/Lattin as my ggrandmother [Helen A. Ferrin] was a Lattin born in Ohio or Wis.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions