Search for content in message boards

Potter Profiles - Periodical for Potter Genealogy

Potter Profiles - Periodical for Potter Genealogy

Posted: 24 Jan 2008 11:16PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Potter
I have a set of the periodical "Potter Profiles". This was published by Donna Potter Phillips. It is 8 1/2 by 11" with about 40 - 50 pages per volume. I have Volumes 1 to 50. The first person who wants them can have them by paying shipping and handling costs. The weight is 16 lbs so you may calculate the best way of getting them to you. I live in Muskegon, MI if you want to pick them up. The entire set goes together, I will not send individual volumes out. My email is jppotter@verizon.net.

Re: Potter Profiles - Periodical for Potter Genealogy

Posted: 10 Mar 2008 2:43PM GMT
Do you still have the periodicals? Is John M. Potter b. 1705 or maybe 1725 listed? He may have married Hannah Tidwell or Alice Goodell. Please advise.

Posted: 11 Mar 2008 12:30PM GMT
I am sorry, but I no longer have these. The format made it difficult to look up an individual as there were 50 volumes that needed to be checked.

Posted: 14 Mar 2008 1:30AM GMT
Hello Jack,
Do you still have the Potter Profiles?

Posted: 14 Mar 2008 3:19AM GMT
They were taken immediately after I offered them on here. Sorry

Posted: 14 Mar 2008 1:28PM GMT
Thanks for the reply.
Gordon G Potter

Posted: 23 Mar 2008 10:29PM GMT
For EPPainter

We are searching the same line, John Potter, b1705.

Please contact me directly at potter1952@hotmail.com.

I got the potter profiles from Jack, but what I've had time to read so far, there hasn't been anything on John Potter, b1705 that I didn't already know.

Also, Jack is right, it's hard to look for a specific line without reading the entire volume and there are 50.

Andy Potter

Posted: 25 Mar 2008 2:36PM GMT
Hi. I had been research for Potter line. What state does your genealogy cover. I only have a few names but they are in Kentucky and Tennessee. If you may have names in those state, please let me know. I give you specific on what I have so far.

Posted: 25 Mar 2008 3:04PM GMT
Hi,
The periodicals I was referring to in the original posting are for Potters in general. They are not easy to use as there are 50 of them and you need to read them one at a time to find anyone. They are not organized by state. I already gave them away. There are many lines of Potters that are not related. My family started in New York state(James)and two sons (Asahel and Jerald) went to Wisconsin. One son(Stephen) moved to Yankee Springs, Barry County, Mi He was my gg grandfather. I have not found any of our family in Ky or Tn.

Posted: 26 Mar 2008 9:28AM GMT
Surnames: Potter, Jerauld
I am interested in your James Potter ancestors. Did your James Potter marry Ann Jerauld. I know that the one I found had sons named Asahel and Jerald, as well as a sister named Charlotte. Charlotte married Jeremiah Brown; their daughter Emily married Erastus Brookins, who is my ancestor. Is this James Potter the same one? Thanks for any information.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic