Search for content in message boards

COL. RICHARD HENDERSON

COL. RICHARD HENDERSON

b.howard (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jan 2000 8:17AM GMT
I KNOW I AM A DECENDANT OF RICHARD HENDERSON BUT I CANT FIND THE LINK. MY GRANDFATHER WAS WILLIAM HOBART HENDERSON (AUG.3 1900) AND MY GREAT-GRANDFATHER WAS ALEX BURL HENDERSON, ALL OF ALABAMA. ANT HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED. WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM ANY RELATIVES. THANK-YOU

BURL HENDERSON of ALABAMA

Posted: 13 Jan 2000 11:07AM GMT
Edited: 19 Jul 2001 11:43AM GMT
This Burl may have had a farm in the 1870's outside the Montgomery area. He was married to a Hagar??. They had no children, but Burl could have had children by someone else. Hagar had one child Annie Godwin/Goodwin b. abt 1842. Would like to know about your Ala. Hendersons, esp. Alex Burl.

alex burl henderson

berni howard (View posts)
Posted: 13 Jan 2000 1:17PM GMT
jamie, my great-grandfather is an alex burl henderson of alabama. his wife was helen victoria smith. my grandfather was william hobart henderson. i dont know if they are one in the same. are you a relative? i can find out more from my mother if you like. please respond! sincerely, berni (bernadette)

Re: alex burl henderson

Leah (View posts)
Posted: 13 Jun 2005 4:09AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Henderson
My GGrandfather was a William "Will" H. Henderson married to a Josephine. Born in ?1890 and died May 1949. I do not know any brothers or sisters. I do know he adopted my grandmother Sammie Mae Nolan when her father died and she & her siblings were placed for adoption. He "Will" was also a financially set man and owned a great deal of property & land in Houston county and perhaps others. Do you have any information on this line? Ldragovich@direcway.com

Re: alex burl henderson

Jamie (View posts)
Posted: 13 Jun 2005 11:33AM GMT
Surnames: Henderson/Godwin/Goodwin/Nesbitt
The henderson I am looking for was bprn abt 1810plus and lived in Ala. near Montgomery. After the civil war he had a small farm where he grew pumpkins and other vegetables. His wife may have been Hagar and she may have had a child by her master, Godwin/Goodwin??? named Annie. Annie married a Thomas Nesbitt and settled in Montgomery. I would like to know about Henderson. Have been told that his first name may have been Burl.

Re: COL. RICHARD HENDERSON

Posted: 13 Aug 2009 2:47AM GMT
My great-great-grandfather was William Hobart Henderson, but from what I know he was from Portland, Oregon. However, I can find no records of him. I do know that he lived in Danville, VA and, I believe died there. He was born February 17, 1897 and died April 15, 1966.

Re: William Hobart Henderson

Posted: 21 Aug 2009 9:32PM GMT
Surnames: HENDERSON, SUMMERS
Hi,
Saw your request. While he is not my line, I try to help those looking since I have a complete membership to Ancestry.com plus OneWorld. I found William Hobart fairly easily with two spouses and some children. Contact me at aline@holtzmanaj.com and I will send the info to you.

per page

Find a board about a specific topic