Search for content in message boards

David and Janet Parker, Bothwell

David and Janet Parker, Bothwell

Posted: 27 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 27 Jun 2001 4:09PM GMT
Surnames: Parker, McMillan
Looking for any information on a Janet and David Parker, Margaret McMillan Parker and any relatives. My g-grandmother Margaret McMillan was adopted by Janet and David Parker in the mid-1850's. The place given to me was Bothwell, Ontario, Canada.

Any help with my search would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Re: David and Janet Parker, Bothwell

Posted: 15 Nov 2004 5:51AM GMT
My Parkers are possible related to yours. What type of info. are you looking for?
Cherie James Norris

Posted: 25 Mar 2007 7:15PM GMT
Had changed my E-mail about 5 years ago. It is now beatygjb@msn.com

Posted: 25 Mar 2007 7:29PM GMT
My great grandmother was adopted by Janet Parker and her husband David. Her real father was James McMillan and her mother was unknown. She married Walter Parkin Binney 1-5-1887 in Madison/Macoupin County, Illinois. She named her daughter, my grandmother, Janet Elizabeth. She also had a sister Elizabeth McMillan who married Walters brother Dr. John Binney. She died in Mt. Olive, Illinois, Macoupin County. I have a had written adoption paper which does not give Margarets birth date. It was to David Parker from James McMillan, Bothwell, Ontario, Canada.

I sure would appreciate any knowledge that you might have to fill in on Margaret and Elizabeth.

Thank you.

Notice E-mail change to: beatygjb@msn.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions