Search for content in message boards

Baker/Orono Markee/Old Town

Baker/Orono Markee/Old Town

Bruce King (View posts)
Posted: 5 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Baker, Belanger, Sullivan, Leavitt, Lavoie, Markee, Marquis, Rosseau, Lizotte

In Orono, Penobscot County, ME. Annie N. Sullivan was born in Maine (approx 1867) of Parents born in Ireland. I am trying to find any record of her family or parents. Annie married Louis N. Baker (b. appox 1862) late 1880's and I am trying to identify his family or parents.

Also trying to find any birth or family record of Mary/Marie Rosseau who married Freeman Markee in Old Town 1-9-1862.

The parents of Rosalie Lizzote, Antoine and Sophia, of Old Town are another couple I am looking for any record of.

I am only begining a search so any advice and reference would be appreciated.

Leavitt in Old Town

Leann Steele (View posts)
Posted: 19 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Leavitt, Cookson, Stanley
Saw your Leavitt query. I have Leavitt's of Old Town. Hope to hear from you Looking for parents of Joseph A. Cookson and Georgia A. Stanley, married 16 August 1883 in Newport, Penobscot Co. ME. Their daughter Myrtie Luella married William Henry Leavitt in 1901. Any assistance is appreciated. Thanks, Leann Leavitt Steele in Nebraska

Re: Leavitt in Old Town

Posted: 28 Nov 2012 3:21AM GMT
I am looking for my grandfather's parents. My grandfather is William Wendell Leavitt, Sr. born in 1942 and married to Dee. I am not sure when they married and if the William Henry Leavitt is of any relation. I am trying to get more information on that side of my family:)
Amanda Leavitt Nwamkpa
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions