Search for content in message boards

Sarah Davenport-James Sheridan

Sarah Davenport-James Sheridan

Ed Gallick (View posts)
Posted: 20 Mar 2000 5:34PM GMT
Looking for information on James Sheridan and wife Sarah Davenport. James and Sarah had children Joseph born in 1892 in Westerville, Ohio, Gilbert born in 1890 in Westerville, Ohio, Tilden, Laura, Ada, Pearl, and Mame. Joseph and Gilbert later lived in Streator, IL. Laura's married name in 1949 was Laura Rothstein of Ohatworth, IL. Ada's married name in 1949 was Ada Runnels of Venus, California. Pearl's married name in 1949 was Pearl Cockrell of Oklahoma. In 1949 Tilden was supposedly living in Columbus, Ohio.

Re: Sarah Davenport-James Sheridan

Posted: 14 Feb 2005 8:24PM GMT
Classification: Query
ED, I KNOW A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THIS LINE, THESE WERE MY GR. GRANDPARENTS. I LIVE IN OHIO. GR. FATHER, TILDEN.

Posted: 10 Oct 2012 11:22PM GMT
I would like info on this family. I have connected Jesse Tilden to my Corbin line....my interest is grandfather of Jesse Tilden.

I have another Sheridan line on my Farrow side in Licking County, Ohio. I am trying to link the two or rule out the connection.

Thank you

Posted: 16 Jan 2014 9:15PM GMT
how are you connected to the sheridan..franklin county and licking. ?? who were your parents. tilden was my grandfather

Posted: 23 Feb 2014 7:09PM GMT
georgiaphillips13,

Tilden was the brother of my grandfather Joseph Sheridan. Do you have any information on James Sheridan and/or Sarah Davenport (parents of Joseph and Tilden)? Also, I corresponded with a Jodi Phillips from Pickerington, Ohio years ago, but lost touch with her. Are you related?

Ed Gallick
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions