Search for content in message boards

Where do my McGlothlins fit in?

Where do my McGlothlins fit in?

Posted: 29 Aug 2010 4:48AM GMT
Classification: Query
William Jefferson B 11/1862 Wed Louisa Frances Harrell 11/21/1883 in Pulaski Co, VA. Died 1921 He and Louisa had
10 children. My line goes thru William Harrison McGlothlin B 9/15/1887 married Bessie Mae Mundy Died 6/1922. They had 3 children Hazel Sue McGlothlin, James Malcolm McGlothlin and Virginia Frances McGlothlin. I have been unable to find out who William Jefferson McGlothlin's parents and siblings are.

Re: Where do my McGlothlins fit in?

Posted: 16 Mar 2012 4:42PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: McGlothlin, McGlaughlin
William Jefferon McGlothlin was a son of Thomas McGlaughlin originally of Surry County North Carolina, and Frances Warner of Wythe County VA. They lived in Wythe County. William was the 13th child. His children were Rosa Ada, William Harrison, John Robert, James Thomas, Gertrude Eleanor Elizabeth, unknown male, unknown male, Lillie Sue, Lucy Ann, and unknown male. William's siblings were Matthew Matterson, unknown daughter, Mary Ann, Sarah, Lucinda, Joannah, Thomas James, John W., Arena, Margaret, Robert Burton and Emily Vierna. I am not sure but suspect Arena and Emily Vierna (Virena?) are the same person. If you will email me, I will send you more info. My email is hickorytor@gmail.com.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic