Search for content in message boards

DeKoker Family

DeKoker Family

Posted: 13 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 30 Oct 2001 11:13PM GMT
Surnames: DeKoker, VanSteenkiste, Merson, Zonneville, Koker, Steenkiste
Greetings and Happy New Year to All. Am researching family trees of DeKoker/VanSteenkiste and Merson/Zonneville. To the best of my knowledge these families came from Breskens and Groede, Province of Zeeland, Netherlands. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks in advance.

Dekoker Family

Posted: 2 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 6:20PM GMT
Surnames: Dekoker, Blokker, Koker
Maryellen,
My mother is a Dekoker. Her gggrandfather, Abraham came from the Netherlands before 1851.He was married to an Emma also from Netherlands.He settled in Cook Co. IL and then went to Indiana. I havn't come across the name VanSteenkiste yet (nor the other two names.
Sorry I'm not any more to help.
Good luck.
Tracey

Re: Dekoker Family

Posted: 24 Apr 2006 12:51PM GMT
On my website : http://users.belgacom.net/bn764331/ you can find a lot of information on the families De K(C)o(c)Ker.

Re: DeKoker Family

Posted: 24 May 2007 1:24AM GMT
Surnames: Merson,Mersen,Merssen
Am interested in the Merson Family, I have a lot from Holland and Wayne County,New York, Also Mersen or Merssen, Would love to know who your family is?Grand or great grandparents?
Regards,Dennis

Re: DeKoker Family

Posted: 25 May 2007 12:00PM GMT
Sorry. I cannot help you with your request at this time. Although the majority of my ancestors came from the Netherlands, none in my tree have the last name of Mersen.

Good luck with your research.

Posted: 7 Nov 2009 4:39AM GMT
Surnames: DeKoker
Not sure if you're still looking for DeKokers, but my family is also of that line of Abraham DeKoker of Cook County, Illinois. I'd love to share info!

Posted: 29 Jul 2012 11:11PM GMT
Tracey , i have some Dekoker's in my genealogy
Matilda Faye Dekoker 1924 - 1996 married to Lester Evers 1920 - 1990 daughter from Abraham Dekoker 1881 - 1958 and am looking for a connection with Jane Dekoker married to Carl Fraatz and am looking for the ancestors of Abraham Dekoker and Lula Mae Clifton 1885 - 1969 may you have some info
thank you
Jan Evers

Posted: 11 Sep 2013 11:55AM GMT
Edited: 11 Sep 2013 11:57AM GMT
Dekoker, Johanna (Jane) Father: Abraham de Koker Mother: Maatje Mabelis Spouse: Charles Fraatz http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&d...

my ggg grandfather was Abraham De koker Birth: 16 July 1814 in Aardenburg, Zeeland
Death: 17 June 1890 in Roseland, Chicago. gg grandfather John de koker b: 17 March 1862 in Roseland, Illinois. Dekoker, Johanna (Jane) was his sister .

Abraham DE KOKER ( Lulu Me Clifton ) Father: Abraham de Koker Mother: Elisabeth Blokker
per page

Find a board about a specific topic