Search for content in message boards

Archelous Craft

Archelous Craft

Patty Browning (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jun 2000 9:29AM GMT
I am looking for information on Archelous Craft. He fought in the Revolution and moved from NC to KY in 1810. I would like to know what his rank was in the war and what unit he fought in. I would also like some information on who he married and who his children were.

Archaelous Craft

Don Craft (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jul 2000 10:13AM GMT
Patty,
Check out rootsweb.com and go to Kentucky and then to Floyd county, Johnson, and Lawrence county. A great deal of Archaelous Craft's descendants still live in that area.
I am sure that my Craft line way back was related to his line but I have not proved it yet.
Sincerely
Don Craft

Archelous Craft

Allison Craft (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jul 2000 9:46AM GMT
Patty,
My husband is from that line. There is a lot of info on Rootsweb about him. My husband comes through John W. Craft one of Archelous Craft, Sr.'s sons. I think his parents are James and Sarah Craft, but I haven't found any records of that.

Archelous Craft

Allison Craft (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jul 2000 11:05AM GMT
Patty,

I forgot to mention there is a lot of info on him in the genforum message boards. Go to the Craft family and start with message #29.

Thanks, Allison

Archaelaus Craft

K. Kahle (View posts)
Posted: 25 Aug 2000 7:05PM GMT
I am a direct descendant of Archaelaus Craft. There is a great deal of information about him and his descendants published in the Kentucky Explorer, Volume 10, No. 5-October 1995 - pages 84-85.

Archelious Craft

Posted: 2 Sep 2000 6:16AM GMT
Edited: 12 Aug 2001 1:24AM GMT
Hello Patti,
My husband is a direct decendant of Archelious. I have info on his RVW records if you have not found any yet. Let me know and I will be glad to correspond with you.
I have a two volume book title of which is
"Family Histories of Letcher County" that has a lot of info on the Crafts and other Ky families. Waiting to hear from you, I am
Estella Stanley

Archelous Craft

Patty Browning (View posts)
Posted: 3 Sep 2000 9:01AM GMT
Thank you for offering your information on Archelous. I would love to have some information on his family and his war records.

Arch. Craft

Posted: 9 Sep 2000 4:38PM GMT
Patty, did you email me your address? Please email me can send you the info in the mail

Patty info on Arch. Craft

Posted: 14 Sep 2000 4:14AM GMT
Patty, please email me at ESta417662@aol.com with your address so I can send you the info on Archelous Craft that I have copied.
Estella

archealous craft

Carletta (View posts)
Posted: 5 Oct 2000 2:57PM GMT
I noticed this while checking things out and I wondered if they could be the same. All I know is he was married to Elizabeth Adams and had a son named John who married Sue Hagin. His father came from England and was named James. I know that they lived in Ky.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic