Search for content in message boards

Looking for a copy of an obituary for Bertha Holland Watson Gadsby died on 27 May 1975, willing to reciprocate

Looking for a copy of an obituary for Bertha Holland Watson Gadsby died on 27 May 1975, willing to reciprocate

Posted: 2 Oct 2012 2:23PM GMT
Classification: Query
Just spoke with the library who charges $12.00 or so for a copy of a paper I was wondering if anyone would be able to go to the "London Room" and get a copy for 10 cents. I would but I'm in Nova Scotia :)

Bertha Holland Watson Gadsby died on 27 May 1975 in London, Ontario. Her husband was James Gadsby who died on 29 Jan 1945. They had a daughter Vera Gadsby.

I would love to reciprocate the look up here in Nova Scotia if you need something from here.

Thank you if anyone can help me out :)

Re: Looking for a copy of an obituary for Bertha Holland Watson Gadsby died on 27 May 1975, willing to reciprocate

Posted: 19 Oct 2012 12:24AM GMT
Hi,

I noticed that no one has offered to assist you. The records are in the library downtown in London. If you
do not mind waiting until Nov.16th, I can look up them up
then when I have a day off work. In the mean time if you
think of anything else you would like help with, please
let me know. Also, please contact me privately to give
me your address, etc.
take care. from jackie

Re: Looking for a copy of an obituary for Bertha Holland Watson Gadsby died on 27 May 1975, willing to reciprocate

Posted: 9 Nov 2012 10:24PM GMT
Hello again,

I did mention that I would look up this obit for you,
but I would appreciate that you respond to this reply
as I want to make certain you still need this search
done. If I do not hear back,then I am going to assume this
search is not needed.
I hope this does not sound rude.... I do not mean it to
come across this way.

Posted: 13 Nov 2012 12:03AM GMT
I plan on looking for the obits this week. I will put the
info in the mail. Glad to help in this small way.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions